BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Closed Thread

05-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #23
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafel Combo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Thanks bud- first frozen black m6 that has Opal white full merino/manual transmission ever built

She's actually at port Bremerhaven already waiting to come to SoCal, sites just lagging :

This wait is not very fun
Can't wait to see it man! Nothing I can say will make the wait any easier. But here's to trying!
I swear I thought I was doing well....

Then it hit 150 and I've since forgotten what a good nights rest is.

It is 3 weeks (!!!) ahead of what I originally thought though, so I'm grateful for that. This whole individual process is brutal! (Started March 3rd when we submitted the special order request) BMW was being a hard ass approving the exterior/interior with the transmission, but they finally did!
      05-24-2015, 02:33 PM   #24
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
No problem about the thread jack, that M6 is !!

And sorry if my OP came off as 'douchey.' I was honestly just trying to say that I really do miss my car, but thankfully it's not like I don't have a mode of transportation while I'm home.

The M3 is a car that I've aspired to since I was 13 or 14 and first understanding how the automotive world ticked. Sure, my parents helped me along the way, and I definitely couldn't afford it without their paying for my education and living expenses currently, but the money for this car is coming all from me, either savings or money earned working and investing. And I fully intend on 'paying it forward' once I'm out of law school and my parents are retired.

Oh, and door ding will be fixed in June/July when I'm back
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 02:41 PM   #25
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14
No problem about the thread jack, that M6 is !!

And sorry if my OP came off as 'douchey.' I was honestly just trying to say that I really do miss my car, but thankfully it's not like I don't have a mode of transportation while I'm home.

The M3 is a car that I've aspired to since I was 13 or 14 and first understanding how the automotive world ticked. Sure, my parents helped me along the way, and I definitely couldn't afford it without their paying for my education and living expenses currently, but the money for this car is coming all from me, either savings or money earned working and investing. And I fully intend on 'paying it forward' once I'm out of law school and my parents are retired.
I'll be honest- I didn't find it douchey one bit.

I've never had any interaction with you prior on this forum, but I know where you're coming from. I'm only a few years older than you, however my parents weren't able to help me like yours (which is no fault to you) but the fact that you're grateful and give credit to them is awesome.

I know the feeling of wanting something for so long (I fell in love with the e46 freshman year in high school) and I always knew since then I wanted a brand new M. 12 years later, I'm 4-6 weeks away from finally having that dream come true, so I absolutely know where you're coming from.

I'll probably cringe ever having to leave LA for work the first couple of months, leaving the car garaged
      05-24-2015, 03:04 PM   #26
Warranty P
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballs16 View Post
The op's post gave me douchechills
I couldn't agree more.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 03:46 PM   #27
Stevens21234
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 + 991.1 GT3

Congrats from one hopkins alum to another. Might not want to brag about the school on here though.. - panties might get twisted. Tough lacrosse game yesterday
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 03:53 PM   #28
jeff4598
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C HS, DCT, much Dinan

MAJOR WPP!
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #29
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens21234
Congrats from one hopkins alum to another. Might not want to brag about the school on here though.. - panties might get twisted. Tough lacrosse game yesterday
It was so disappointing. But a great game and great season nonetheless!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread