ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

07-06-2023, 06:07 PM   #1
electricbrew
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i, 2016 M3

WTT: M3 sakhir orange non-comp interior for black or silverstone (AZ)

Hey guys - this is a feeler for if anyone has interest in trading interiors (front/rear seats, arm rest, and door cards) with me. My SO interior would look great given the right exterior color, but mine is austin yellow and it's not a good mix for my taste. I'm in the Tucson, AZ area and an in person trade would be ideal to avoid the cost and hassle of having to ship both sets of interior, etc. My car is a 2016 with HK sound and the interior lighting package. My car doesn't have the extended leather option, so no red glove box or dash trim. The interior is original to the car, which has 50k miles on it, and is in very good shape but not perfect. I'd say like 8.5/10. If anyone is seriously interested I'll take and send detailed pics with a random household item of their choosing in them to prove I'm not a scammer and that the pics are current. I'm willing to drive up to a few hours away to do the exchange and willing to help with disassembly/reassembly of the other car if needed. I'm also willing to consider trading for an interior that's in worse shape and may need some reconditioning (crack filler/dye only, no rips) if the other party is willing to throw some cash on top for the reconditioning work. Similarly I can pay cash plus my interior if mine is the lesser of the sets. If you have any interest, DM me or reply here and we can get way more into the specifics to see if it's a good fit.
Appreciate 0