R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

11-13-2017, 09:24 AM   #45
iewgnaw
I'm in your face
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliAhjusshi View Post
Sunday got in the car and had tire pressures of 23 psi all around. Called silver spring to see if they could top off my air without an appointment. Was told sure so headed over. Was told to park outside the service entrance and wait. They say I'm in the que. Wait an hour, clock strikes three everyone disappears the garage door closes. Go inside and the guy at the desk is like oh they should have gotten to you but we close at three.
here is my advice, buy this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

skip the middle man
Wheels:Volk TE37SL Mag Blue 18x9.5/18x11
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #46
DeliAhjusshi
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 YMB F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iewgnaw View Post
Quote:
Sunday got in the car and had tire pressures of 23 psi all around. Called silver spring to see if they could top off my air without an appointment. Was told sure so headed over. Was told to park outside the service entrance and wait. They say I'm in the que. Wait an hour, clock strikes three everyone disappears the garage door closes. Go inside and the guy at the desk is like oh they should have gotten to you but we close at three.
here is my advice, buy this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

skip the middle man
Quote:
Originally Posted by iewgnaw View Post
Quote:

skip the middle man
Normally I'd just head over to a gas station and do it myself but figured I should stick with the nitro that's in the tires already. Anyhow ended up just going to a gas station so lesson learned.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #47
ptper
Major
Rep
Drives: '18 Avus Blue F80

Bump - any other options besides SS?
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #48
Sinnakle
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 SO M4

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptper View Post
Bump - any other options besides SS?
I took my car to Catonsville asked for Jaime she was cool. I just had to get warranty work done oil change filter, wipers, all free. Only reason I went there was because SS has that hump and my car is low and Catonsville is closer. I'll probably just go to Catonsville from now on unless I'm picking up parts.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #49
ptper
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnakle View Post
I took my car to Catonsville asked for Jaime she was cool. I just had to get warranty work done oil change filter, wipers, all free. Only reason I went there was because SS has that hump and my car is low and Catonsville is closer. I'll probably just go to Catonsville from now on unless I'm picking up parts.
There's backside to the lot (by the Mercedes dealership).
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2018, 10:43 AM   #50
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnakle View Post
Jamie is cool. She's handled all of my warranty things and maintenance.

Highly recommend her to anyone.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 09:24 AM   #51
ptper
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4 View Post
Jamie is cool. She's handled all of my warranty things and maintenance.

Highly recommend her to anyone.
Is she cool with mods?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 02:31 PM   #52
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptper View Post
Is she cool with mods?
Yeah. That dealership is pretty chill with mods.
Appreciate 1
ptper589.00
      03-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #53
ptper
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4 View Post
Yeah. That dealership is pretty chill with mods.
PM'd for contact info!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2019, 12:03 AM   #54
AnujS2K
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 ED 08/12

Sorry to bump an old thread but I am moving from Baltimore to Rockville. I am typically not much of a review guy but I read horrendous reviews on Google for Rockville of BMW Service. I'd rather not roll the dice and do not mind driving to the right dealer for service as it's usually once in 6-12 months anyway.

I have been driving to my home dealer in Northern NJ as I like to keep my records at one place but they stripped my oil pan causing it to need replacement (they covered it). I do not believe there is an excuse for a professional mechanic to over tighten a bolt and causing it to strip. I used to do this as an excuse to visit family and handle the service but I am now looking for a shop/dealer more local.

What I am looking for is an honest service advisor who sends cars to a good mechanic. I am also open to performance shops using oem (or better) fluids/filters.

Thanks for the help!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2019, 12:19 PM   #55
LukeM15
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 Comp Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnujS2K View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread but I am moving from Baltimore to Rockville. I am typically not much of a review guy but I read horrendous reviews on Google for Rockville of BMW Service. I'd rather not roll the dice and do not mind driving to the right dealer for service as it's usually once in 6-12 months anyway.

I have been driving to my home dealer in Northern NJ as I like to keep my records at one place but they stripped my oil pan causing it to need replacement (they covered it). I do not believe there is an excuse for a professional mechanic to over tighten a bolt and causing it to strip. I used to do this as an excuse to visit family and handle the service but I am now looking for a shop/dealer more local.

What I am looking for is an honest service advisor who sends cars to a good mechanic. I am also open to performance shops using oem (or better) fluids/filters.

Thanks for the help!
Go see Rachel Rhae at BMW Silver Spring. You will be pleased.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 08:58 PM   #56
Mei
Rep
Drives: 2018 Atlantis M3 6sp, so on

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeM15 View Post
Go see Rachel Rhae at BMW Silver Spring. You will be pleased.
Unfortunately, I have not had the same type of experience with her. Two out of three visits were unpleasant with poor customer service. Glad you had better luck than I did!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #57
LukeM15
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 Comp Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei View Post
Unfortunately, I have not had the same type of experience with her. Two out of three visits were unpleasant with poor customer service. Glad you had better luck than I did!
Oh wow. Can you elaborate? I don’t any complaints with her.
Appreciate 0