GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

04-24-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
AlexV.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3

FEELER: 2015 silverstone F80 6MT 20,0xx miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 49,000.00

Item Interest
Sorry for the long post in advance. The reason for the listing is the wife and I are looking into purchasing our dream home so freeing up extra cash wouldn’t hurt. I love the car and am not desperate to sell but will accept a reasonable offer. Im not looking to part out since I will be keeping it if it doesn’t move.

I am second owner, bought this car back in July 2016 from a so cal Porsche dealership who got it on a trade in. Car is super clean in and out. no door dings, scratches or gouges. Never been repaired or in an accident. It’s always been garage kept and has not been a daily driver, I have two other cars I rotate to work. I really just drive it on the weekends, never to work. The car had 11k miles when I bought it and has 20k now. Car still has BMW warranty through late October of this year.

I’m not exactly sure what option packages being how they’ve changed through the years. I’m sure it’s possible to look up with vin number somewhere. These things might be deal breakers for some though so I’ll start here. It does NOT have back up camera or sensors, adaptive LED, ceramics And it doesn’t have comfort access. The car though IS 6MT, it does have Carbon roof, adaptive suspension, electronic rear shade, H/K stereo and black leather interior to list some.

I’ve had zero problems with the car and it drives as a good as when I bought it. Never abused, driven hard or tracked. Just a weekend cruiser. Maintenance prior to me was done by BMW wich I verified prior to buying and I’m sure you can too. After purchase maintenance has been done by me since maintenance plan didnt carry over. All of which has been two oil changes at every 5k miles, cabin and engine filter replacement and brake fluid check. My local dealership is always busy and required half a day spent so I rather enjoyed doing it myself. I also have receipts of the OEM oil change kits and cabin/air filter replacements I bought from getbmwparts.com for it.

Absolutely zero engine mods as I didn’t want to mess with warranty. Just the usual appearance mods. The whole front bumper, part of the hood, headlights, entire roof, mirrors, door jams and door Edges have been clear bra’d since I purchased. Car has perfect 20 inch oem competition wheels in silver with about 70 percent tread and oem Michelin’s about a year old. Also has an RW 3D style replica front lip(usual underside scrapes only seen when looking under the car and one small scrape on the outer edge shown in the pic), RW vorstiener replica rear diffuser, replica m4 carbon trunk spoiler, supreme polished exhaust tips and jL-motoring carbon side skirts. All of the carbon stuff fits and looks great. Front grills, side gills and rear badge was replaced with oem gloss black ones (no chrome on car). Also did the paint matched iND reflectors. And I never mounted a front plate so no hole there.

The car currently is lowered on Macht schnell springs with same brand 12 and 15mm spacers. However, I scheduled the car to have the springs removed this weekend as I feel it might make the car more appealing to some. I will throw them in though if sold after removal as well as all stock parts. I’m sure there’s a lot I’m missing but I’m available to answer any questions and provide more pics upon request.

I think 49k is fair being how I’ve seen some significantly higher mileage ones for around the same price. I’ll entertain reasonable offers, worst that can happen Is say “no”. Serious inquires only please. I am located in the inland empire. Best way to reach me for additional info is on my cell but I will check here daily also. Cell is 909-578-7 three one one. Just a couple pics for now being that I’m at work and it’s all I have on my phone. I will post more this weekend and upon request. Thank you for your time.
-Alex

Attached Images

Last edited by AlexV.; 05-04-2018 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
AlexV.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Pics added

Last edited by AlexV.; 04-27-2018 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2018, 07:57 PM   #3
AlexV.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Price drop bump
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #4
AlexV.
Private First Class