Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

12-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #111
djhex36
Mr. Fluffy
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW/BLK M4

Anymore videos? In-car?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #112
TPG Tuning
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhex36 View Post
Anymore videos? In-car?
As of right now the car is still on the lift getting the final adjustments for the rear muffler section. Soon as it gets done we will have some newer videos of in cabin.

Thanks for looking!
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #113
M4LAKA
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPG Tuning View Post
ohhhhh okay.

Is this company AMS, UGR, or Heffner? those are the only "reputable" shops i know of that twin turbo exotics lol
your forgetting one company...
lets just say the shop currently has 2 twin turbo gallardos in it right now, and my buddies murcielago going to get a couple of snails strapped on in the next couple weeks. Don't want to mention names because wouldn't be cool if it got back to them I was calling out people on the internet using their name.

I dont want to flame you, just in my opinion, for what you get for, your price point is 200-300% too high.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2014, 09:19 AM   #114
TPG Tuning
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta1
Quote:
ohhhhh okay.

Is this company AMS, UGR, or Heffner? those are the only "reputable" shops i know of that twin turbo exotics lol
your forgetting one company...
lets just say the shop currently has 2 twin turbo gallardos in it right now, and my buddies murcielago going to get a couple of snails strapped on in the next couple weeks. Don't want to mention names because wouldn't be cool if it got back to them I was calling out people on the internet using their name.

I dont want to flame you, just in my opinion, for what you get for, your price point is 200-300% too high.

Have you actually done any research on exhaust systems for this car before you came into our thread calling our price 200-300% too high? Even with our muffler system we still come into the market with pricing around what others are hanging for axle backs and cat backs.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2014, 11:04 AM   #115
M4LAKA
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp

Quote:
Have you actually done any research on exhaust systems for this car before you came into our thread calling our price 200-300% too high? Even with our muffler system we still come into the market with pricing around what others are hanging for axle backs and cat backs.
Yours are oversized straight pipes which you admit have drone. And haven't done anything to get rid of them. All I'm saying is what you offer is nothing any exhaust shop can custom make for about $2-3GS less.

Good luck but your product is ridiculous and amature.
This is a public forum, and I'm just stating my honest opinion.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2014, 11:51 AM   #116
NorCal f80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

To be fair, I'd say 75%-100% too high.
Appreciate 1
      12-22-2014, 12:06 PM   #117
JasonTPG
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

The current exhaust you are referencing is made simply for a straight through free flowing design. It was not designed to eliminate drone, therefore we have not added any resonators or mufflers to the exhaust. Hence why it is the "Race" version.

The material cost alone involved in making this exhaust go above and beyond your current guesstimate.

If we were a larger company like some of these classic well known big name BMW exhaust companies I am sure our pricing could be a bit lower. However that is not the case, We are a small shop that is offering people a great product with incredible quality and workmanship at the best price we can. Within that we are the only company offering a true 3" Turbo back exhaust for our price.

The advantage of this exhaust and our muffled section is that they will easily be swapped out and interchangeable at the rear section. In a matter of minutes with simple hand tools ,you can have one of the most free flowing exhausts on the market for your track days, and swap back to a tame muffled street section to go out on the town with.

We realize this exhaust is not for everyone, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We also appreciate your feed back which is what will help make our future products better. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Appreciate 1