GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

03-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #89
black335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: M 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakBch View Post
If you're peddling something that costs $3K, you think you would provide your own information, data, product information, valid links, etc.

Telling your potential customers to "search" and "google" isn't all that comforting.
True
2015 Honda Accord
2020 Range Rover Sport HST
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 11:56 PM   #90
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by black335i View Post

True
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1092801
http://www.6post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1095919

If you want to read and have time here's from beginning of intake design and lots of testing and development
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1026137

Last edited by m6beast; 03-30-2015 at 12:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2015, 06:25 AM   #91
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Can you post the intake video for the m4a here?
http://youtu.be/eWEOI52WoYU
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 08:20 PM   #92
buildbright
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 MG

I'll bet money that intake does not make 30hp and if it did you would be running the car dangerously lean with out proper mapping.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 08:50 PM   #93
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I'll bet money that intake does not make 30hp and if it did you would be running the car dangerously lean with out proper mapping.
Put your money where your mouth is! Dyno proven as well as jb4 data logged. If you want to see all the data email me info@mstreetracing.com.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 08:57 PM   #94
buildbright
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
Put your money where your mouth is! Dyno proven as well as jb4 data logged. If you want to see all the data email me info@mstreetracing.com.
The only way going to convince me is if we meant at a dyno I trust and I know it's not going to happen but we can agree it sounds cool.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #95
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
The only way going to convince me is if we meant at a dyno I trust and I know it's not going to happen but we can agree it sounds cool.
Lol! It's funny how so many claim to know so much with no testing, and even with that they don't want to see real data. It's all logged, Dyno was logged which you can see the logs same time as the Dyno no reason to lie. I build products to have the fastest cars with my personal products. Been Modding with every BMW I've owned since I was 16. Like I said you can see the logs, video race was logged.

You're right You don't have to belive me or my Dyno runs. I don't do this as a business this is my passion and hobby I don't need the money. There will be those who have it and those who wish they had it. I'm not a company trying to make a buck I decided to start bringing my personal products to market, if you want them you can have them if you don't won't hurt my feelings. Don't get confused with me and what you're used to in the automotive industry. Like I said I don't do it for the money I do it to have the fastest cars around and so far I have the fastest M6 world record 10.7 129mph. Those who have my products will tell you there persoanl experiences and I gauantee you won't fine one that will say I'm full of shit. Go on M5post and read for yourself, you'll find plenty who can vouche on their own testing.

So sit back and watch those who have my products tell you from there own opinions I gauantee you'll be happy you didn't put money on it. But thanks for your opinion.
Appreciate 3
      04-05-2015, 11:14 PM   #96
buildbright
Major
Rep

Quote:
Lol! It's funny how so many claim to know so much with no testing, and even with that they don't want to see real data. It's all logged, Dyno was logged which you can see the logs same time as the Dyno no reason to lie. I build products to have the fastest cars with my personal products. Been Modding with every BMW I've owned since I was 16. Like I said you can see the logs, video race was logged.

You're right You don't have to belive me or my Dyno runs. I don't do this as a business this is my passion and hobby I don't need the money. There will be those who have it and those who wish they had it. I'm not a company trying to make a buck I decided to start bringing my personal products to market, if you want them you can have them if you don't won't hurt my feelings. Don't get confused with me and what you're used to in the automotive industry. Like I said I don't do it for the money I do it to have the fastest cars around and so far I have the fastest M6 world record 10.7 129mph. Those who have my products will tell you there persoanl experiences and I gauantee you won't fine one that will say I'm full of shit. Go on M5post and read for yourself, you'll find plenty who can vouche on their own testing.

So sit back and watch those who have my products tell you from there own opinions I gauantee you'll be happy you didn't put money on it. But thanks for your opinion.
I respect your candor on this subject. I am sure the intake is a quality product but if creates that much power I would like to see Terry verify that. I have been around tuning for too long and seen so many issues with products without full R&D. Please don't take me accusing you of lying. I have spent time with the new S55 intake and can't see much flaw in its design. I believe your M5 intake can make that much power because the Charcoal filter removal nets impressive gains as the factory intake design isn't the best.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 11:54 PM   #97
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I respect your candor on this subject. I am sure the intake is a quality product but if creates that much power I would like to see Terry verify that. I have been around tuning for too long and seen so many issues with products without full R&D. Please don't take me accusing you of lying. I have spent time with the new S55 intake and can't see much flaw in its design. I believe your M5 intake can make that much power because the Charcoal filter removal nets impressive gains as the factory intake design isn't the best.
Ahead of your thought process already have planned for terry to have the intake once all my waiting list customers are taken care of. You can ask terry yourself Im straight up guy with real testing. I'm just like you a forum member not some big business trying to sell parts. I've been modding BMWs since I could drive an would always build to my needs for I was never happy with the market. Terry is the only ever pushing the envelope and doing real testing while giving the best customer service. With time you'll see my passion, products an customer service is something I take pride in. So when I'm on here taking about gains I can care less if I sell anything I'm not here for that I'm speaking from my findings.

Look where the N54s are today if Somone told you they would be making that kind of power back then would you believe it? Of course not so don't assume when you don't have the product to test. I build products for my preference and needs not to sell something for a buck. Everything I've designed was to make the best product most power that I can get out of everything I do for I always wanted to be the fastest on the street. Now they'll be those who will have the experience first hand.
So just so you know I don't take your disbelief to heart for at the end if the day I know my products on my cars perform and anyone that knows me will tell you the same.
Don't worry all in time my friend.
G
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2015, 02:38 AM   #98
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Not in it for the money, sells intakes for $3k...yeah, sure.

I've brought this up before, you are obviously in it to pay for the fancy equipment you bought to make these projects happen, which you already admitted to. If that's not the reason, then what is it? There's no use BS'ing people. It's very apparent that you're trying to make money for some reason or another. If it was just a hobby, you wouldn't be trying to recoup funds for anything but material and shipping. Pitching for a VIP or lifestyle brand just shows how much BS you're spitting out. I don't see how having an intake from you makes anyone a VIP... no one knows who you are short of these boards and personal dealings.

I'm not putting down your claims, customer service, or your work put into this, but those can be had at far lower price points. They will come sooner or later. If you sold a 100 of these, you stand to make a killing off these things. Even at ~$500-1000 (generous) materials, which isn't unreasonable.

If you weren't in this for some sort of financial gain, then you wouldn't be pitching people to drink the Kool-Aid. Just seems really odd to pitch it as a hobby and then put a fat price tag on it and pitch it as VIP/Lifestyle... pretty contradictory, and sounds just as bad as mainstream fashion.
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2015, 03:17 AM   #99
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
Not in it for the money, sells intakes for $3k...yeah, sure.

I've brought this up before, you are obviously in it to pay for the fancy equipment you bought to make these projects happen, which you already admitted to. If that's not the reason, then what is it? There's no use BS'ing people. It's very apparent that you're trying to make money for some reason or another. If it was just a hobby, you wouldn't be trying to recoup funds for anything but material and shipping. Pitching for a VIP or lifestyle brand just shows how much BS you're spitting out. I don't see how having an intake from you makes anyone a VIP... no one knows who you are short of these boards and personal dealings.

I'm not putting down your claims, customer service, or your work put into this, but those can be had at far lower price points. They will come sooner or later. If you sold a 100 of these, you stand to make a killing off these things. Even at ~$500-1000 (generous) materials, which isn't unreasonable.

If you weren't in this for some sort of financial gain, then you wouldn't be pitching people to drink the Kool-Aid. Just seems really odd to pitch it as a hobby and then put a fat price tag on it and pitch it as VIP/Lifestyle... pretty contradictory, and sounds just as bad as mainstream fashion.
It's all good man, go To home depot and ebay and buy your $500 dollar intake like I said before dont need to be here! Thanks for reminding me hope you have a great evening

Last edited by m6beast; 04-06-2015 at 03:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 04:02 AM   #100
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Wow, you basically just shit on every other intake product(possible the entire aftermarket) other than yours. If it's not MSR, it's shit, right?

That's not to say there aren't bad products out there, but hey, keep pitching your market. It's just a hobby/passion, right?

Pretty awesome that you're discrediting the entire tuner community for offering products at reasonable prices If it isn't overpriced, lifestyle/VIP it's no good, automatically a shit product. Thank you for getting me In the know!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #101
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep
Drives: M3

I personally can't wait for the intake!! Been on the forums for a while now, and I've always followed your progress with the M5/6 work. Second to none man.
Definitely sign me up for one. And I can't wait to hear about the data for the s55 chargepipe!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 08:05 AM   #102
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Wow, you basically just shit on every other intake product(possible the entire aftermarket) other than yours. If it's not MSR, it's shit, right?

That's not to say there aren't bad products out there, but hey, keep pitching your market. It's just a hobby/passion, right?

Pretty awesome that you're discrediting the entire tuner community for offering products at reasonable prices If it isn't overpriced, lifestyle/VIP it's no good, automatically a shit product. Thank you for getting me In the know!
Lol you way off bro!! I didn't shit on anyone. When I was talking about homedepot or ebay I was saying the only way you could make my style intake would be going to ebay or home depot and even with that you would be way over your $500 price point. As for buying intakes you can buy filter upgrades for under 100 bucks. So quit trying to put words in my mouth. Would love to see what you can come up with with no cel, no turbulence, not tearing up your car or oem style parts. You have no clue bro!

As for VIP lol you off again bro! You talking about a product that will be exclusive do to its price point as well as its design and some people like that, that's all I was saying but you know it all bro and I can see you love to twist things to get a buzz going. As long as it makes you happy I'm good with that!

As for production You have no idea what it takes to produce hand made CNC prodcuts to order not mass produced plastic parts. Even if I was to sell my products for half the price I wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand do to filter availabilty. It's easy to build a product for yourself, try producing for customers world wide, ordering enough material, setting up prep time building each system with precision to be identical to the last as well as ordering enough filters without Going under trying to make sure you have enough before you're completely out.

Oviously you're just a little fly in the room trying to make a buzz. Calm your little wings down and just relax and let time take it's toll. There will be plenty of guys who can speak from their own experience and give real life feedback. Someone posted on the intake and some had interest so Im giving feedback. If you have no interest or don't Even care to hear, you don't have to. For someone that doesn't have the intake to test you sure act like you know a lot.

All my products are engineered to make the most power, top quality in material and craftsmanship, real testing, pushing each model to extreme track and daily use for my goal gas Always been to be the fastest, which as everyone knows theres always someone faster, Yes that's my passion and hobby! My products are off my Personal cars not a company using a customers car to make a product to sell. I don't expect you to be interested buy or even want my products that is your choice and respect that, but when you come on here trying to make a buzz you just make yourself look bad trying to get a little attention. I guess you feel powerful hiding behind a keyboard typing away, more power to ya!

So for Those who are interested and have been supportive by asking for real data thank you! For those who will have the intake or any of my products I promise you won't be disappointed for it takes a lot to please myself when developing my personal products and even more now for market.

Ok buzz away lol!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 08:18 AM   #103
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGreek5 View Post
I personally can't wait for the intake!! Been on the forums for a while now, and I've always followed your progress with the M5/6 work. Second to none man.
Definitely sign me up for one. And I can't wait to hear about the data for the s55 chargepipe!
Thanks bro! Really appreciate it, you know there's a lot of Malakes on here sometimes lmao. Δεν γαμγέτε! Lol!

Al in time bro should have the charge pipes done for production this week but still have to test and make sure will fit with factory intake box. They were designed around my intake so will have to do some testing and see if any changes need to be done. As for power I think it will make some not sure till I test it. I can say they will be a nice piece with the CNC cut oem style turbo and intercooler inlet flanges. They also use the factory bolts as well as factory runner o-rings to fit turbo flange side just like oem. Let me guess we can find those on ebay too lmao.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 08:51 AM   #104
tony.m6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6, CTS-V, F10 M5, TURBO-S

Quote:

Don't hate!! Move on man.. Go buy some piece of garbage and make your own intake... If you have to much time on your hands go do something else instead of talking BS on the forums... His product is 110%, this guy made my car one of the fastest cars in Florida and all thanks to him... His intake and his meth injection kit made such a huge difference, I can't even explain... Most importantly his customer service was incredible. He was there from beginning to end...So again if your not happy or just too cheap just move on!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 09:12 AM   #105
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lol you way off bro!! I didn't shit on anyone. When I was talking about homedepot or ebay I was saying the only way you could make my style intake would be going to ebay or home depot and even with that you would be way over your $500 price point. As for buying intakes you can buy filter upgrades for under 100 bucks. So quit trying to put words in my mouth. Would love to see what you can come up with with no cel, no turbulence, not tearing up your car or oem style parts. You have no clue bro!

As for VIP lol you off again bro! You talking about a product that will be exclusive do to its price point as well as its design and some people like that, that's all I was saying but you know it all bro and I can see you love to twist things to get a buzz going. As long as it makes you happy I'm good with that!

As for production You have no idea what it takes to produce hand made CNC prodcuts to order not mass produced plastic parts. Even if I was to sell my products for half the price I wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand do to filter availabilty. It's easy to build a product for yourself, try producing for customers world wide, ordering enough material, setting up prep time building each system with precision to be identical to the last as well as ordering enough filters without Going under trying to make sure you have enough before you're completely out.

Oviously you're just a little fly in the room trying to make a buzz. Calm your little wings down and just relax and let time take it's toll. There will be plenty of guys who can speak from their own experience and give real life feedback. Someone posted on the intake and some had interest so Im giving feedback. If you have no interest or don't Even care to hear, you don't have to. For someone that doesn't have the intake to test you sure act like you know a lot.

All my products are engineered to make the most power, top quality in material and craftsmanship, real testing, pushing each model to extreme track and daily use for my goal gas Always been to be the fastest, which as everyone knows theres always someone faster, Yes that's my passion and hobby! My products are off my Personal cars not a company using a customers car to make a product to sell. I don't expect you to be interested buy or even want my products that is your choice and respect that, but when you come on here trying to make a buzz you just make yourself look bad trying to get a little attention. I guess you feel powerful hiding behind a keyboard typing away, more power to ya!

So for Those who are interested and have been supportive by asking for real data thank you! For those who will have the intake or any of my products I promise you won't be disappointed for it takes a lot to please myself when developing my personal products and even more now for market.

Ok buzz away lol!

Brrrrooooooooo, you way off broooo.

Seriously, I'm not trying to create any "buzz". My point is still valid, and for you to say that these products cannot be had because of your "handmade/ CNC" process. I'm sure you already know this, but there is always someone with bigger and better equipment than you. There is always someone with more know how and experience than you. There is always going to be someone with more networking along the supply chain than you. I understand that you are a "one man show", but to say that a similar type of design is not possible under a certain price point is complete and utter bullshit. I don't know where you keep getting this $500 figure from? Maybe I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but that doesn't mean I'm limited to that. Your methods aren't Greek to the automotive performance industry, and like I said, there will always be someone who will have more know how than you. I never once said your product was shit, did I? I never denounced your claims, did I? I didn't say you had bad customer service, did I? I wasn't trashing your product, but here you are with the sales pitch. The tech that is in your product is no secret to the rest of the aftermarket world.

I was just pointing out something... You say that it isn't about the money, but your responses say otherwise. You basically vomited out multiple sales pitches instead of being up front from the beginning. Your price tag alone says that if the thing gets hot, you stand to make some pretty good coin. You even agreed with me in post number #47 that we were footing the bill for your expensive equipment. If this was really just a "hobby", you wouldn't be having people pay this much. If you were really doing anyone a favor by developing this intake, you'd offer it at a reasonable price, and leave it at that. The only thing I've heard is that no one can touch your product, and anything cheaper is from Home Depot or eBay, isn't R&D, etc.

Or you could just tell the truth and tell people that you want them to make it really worth your time, even though it's just a hobby of yours.

Tony, did I once shit on his product? Not once. At no point in all the posts in this thread did I "hate on his product brraahhh". I am merely pointing out that he sits here and talks about how this is his passion, he's not in it for the profit but in the same breath pitches his company and touts his products as VIP. Give me a break. It has nothing to do with being "unhappy" or being "too cheap". I guess that's the default response when you're on the Kool-Aid.

Oh, and aren't Vendors supposed to have Vendor accounts before they can pitch products?

EDIT: I see where you got the $500 figure from... and it was $500-1000 for parts and shipping. I don't see why these people need to pay for your equipment, and R&D should be eliminated from the price equation since you're trying to give back to the community instead of having people pay for your hobby.

Last edited by Vectors2final; 04-06-2015 at 09:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 10:10 AM   #106
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Brrrrooooooooo, you way off broooo.

Seriously, I'm not trying to create any "buzz". My point is still valid, and for you to say that these products cannot be had because of your "handmade/ CNC" process. I'm sure you already know this, but there is always someone with bigger and better equipment than you. There is always someone with more know how and experience than you. There is always going to be someone with more networking along the supply chain than you. I understand that you are a "one man show", but to say that a similar type of design is not possible under a certain price point is complete and utter bullshit. I don't know where you keep getting this $500 figure from? Maybe I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but that doesn't mean I'm limited to that. Your methods aren't Greek to the automotive performance industry, and like I said, there will always be someone who will have more know how than you. I never once said your product was shit, did I? I never denounced your claims, did I? I didn't say you had bad customer service, did I? I wasn't trashing your product, but here you are with the sales pitch. The tech that is in your product is no secret to the rest of the aftermarket world.

I was just pointing out something... You say that it isn't about the money, but your responses say otherwise. You basically vomited out multiple sales pitches instead of being up front from the beginning. Your price tag alone says that if the thing gets hot, you stand to make some pretty good coin. You even agreed with me in post number #47 that we were footing the bill for your expensive equipment. If this was really just a "hobby", you wouldn't be having people pay this much. If you were really doing anyone a favor by developing this intake, you'd offer it at a reasonable price, and leave it at that. The only thing I've heard is that no one can touch your product, and anything cheaper is from Home Depot or eBay, isn't R&D, etc.

Or you could just tell the truth and tell people that you want them to make it really worth your time, even though it's just a hobby of yours.

Tony, did I once shit on his product? Not once. At no point in all the posts in this thread did I "hate on his product brraahhh". I am merely pointing out that he sits here and talks about how this is his passion, he's not in it for the profit but in the same breath pitches his company and touts his products as VIP. Give me a break. It has nothing to do with being "unhappy" or being "too cheap". I guess that's the default response when you're on the Kool-Aid.

Oh, and aren't Vendors supposed to have Vendor accounts before they can pitch products?
Man your knowledge just keeps getting better you know so much of me and my intentions lmao..... As for this Price point you keep talking about where is it because till this day I still haven't seen it, posted or even come close to finalizing where it will be. Just shows your negetivity has gotten the best of you.

Lol so keep buzzing bro you're not getting anywhere. As for pitching products I didn't start the thread and im not pitching anything, all I was doing was claiming my testing when people were asking for, and what was involved in making my products, you are totaly off the charts, obviously you have other intentions. No worries man like I said its all good you can calm down and go to the beginning of the thread and start reading. I'm not posting my prodcuts I'm not giving a sales pitch ect. Forum members asked about it so I gave them details that's what It boils down to.

You know me well I guess as you say I don't know anything, actually don't even have a M4 it's just a body kit. go check your blood pressure before you have a heart attack lmao. I swear what drama goes on these sites. I'll keep building my Wanna be ebay parts to my needs thanks for all your support bro really appreciate it, hope your day gets better.

Oh and on a ither note, You talk about vendor accounts, I believe that is true as you can see I didn't post or throw a sales pitch. The product will sell itself. I've been in these threads for years helping fellow forum members and giving advice all the time even now when people hit me up for info ect that have nothing to do with my products and plenty of times lead them to other vendors who I feel make great quality parts many can vouche for that. Terry is one of them I'm always sending customersn his way, do I get paid for it? No! I do it because I know he has great prodcuts and great customer service. Anyone that knows me wil tell you that but it's all good bro I'll continue to do what I love and in time there will be more to give you their experiences. Wether it's at a price point you're willing to understand or not.

Peace bro hope your day gets better!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #107
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Screw it, who am I to say or suggest anything about what you should sell your products for. Honestly, it's really none of my business, but I was really trying to figure out what your motive was here. You really went all salesman when complaints about the price hit. I guess my only thoughts are is that you should be more transparent when you sell a product like this. Sending people to another forum or Google isn't really acceptable for a product in this price range. As a guy with your reputation and customer service, you should know that. I apologize if I came off a little brash, or being a straight up asshole. I just think you should have started with who you are what you do from the beginning regardless of who started the thread. It's your product, take ownership of your work.

Wish you the best of luck in selling your product, and I hope your R&D pays off for you.

I was typing this as you wrote back, but posting about what MSR(VIP/Lifestyle, Why it costs so much) is what you offer is a "pitch". When the talk of $3k came up, you were pretty quick to defend the price. If the product is going to sell itself, then why spew the VIP stuff?

Anyway, there is no amount of going back and fourth that will make us agree on any point at all, so I really do hope this product works out for you. There is no "buzzing bro", or anything like that. I'm pretty calm, just looking way to far into things, I guess.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #108
m6beast
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Screw it, who am I to say or suggest anything about what you should sell your products for. Honestly, it's really none of my business, but I was really trying to figure out what your motive was here. You really went all salesman when complaints about the price hit. I guess my only thoughts are is that you should be more transparent when you sell a product like this. Sending people to another forum or Google isn't really acceptable for a product in this price range. As a guy with your reputation and customer service, you should know that. I apologize if I came off a little brash, or being a straight up asshole. I just think you should have started with who you are what you do from the beginning regardless of who started the thread. It's your product, take ownership of your work.

Wish you the best of luck in selling your product, and I hope your R&D pays off for you.

I was typing this as you wrote back, but posting about what MSR(VIP/Lifestyle, Why it costs so much) is what you offer is a "pitch". When the talk of $3k came up, you were pretty quick to defend the price. If the product is going to sell itself, then why spew the VIP stuff?

Anyway, there is no amount of going back and fourth that will make us agree on any point at all, so I really do hope this product works out for you. There is no "buzzing bro", or anything like that. I'm pretty calm, just looking way to far into things, I guess.
Well I want to start off by apologizing myself and understand your point. My intention was never to come on here and sell anything it happened someone posted and then I started to give some details then all of a sudden people stared bashing with their opinions not by fact. So I guess I got caught up in it and it went down hill from there.

I care about the community and all you guys any one will tell you that, and same goes for you no matter our disagreements you ever need anything wether my products or not or even advice or opinion Im here always and will speak with fact and help guide you in the right direction. IF I don't kmow something I will do my research and find the answer.

So once again I appoligize for waisting energy and I promise my intentions are for pleasing people in everyway not just In a product. Even with that you might not agree where my price points are while others will get to experience more then just a product.

Peace bro and glad to gett that behind us!
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #109
8600RPM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Why don't you post real pictures, answer technical questions or give some credibility. You give some tiny obscure pics, no data and claim 30hp. it's your business but it doesn't breed any confidence in most people but best of luck
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 12:23 PM   #110
LongBeachDinanFan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

I'm interested in the data here but agree more needs to be shared to justify the price tag.
Appreciate 0