Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

01-03-2018, 03:22 PM   #1
barleyM4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Yas Blue M4

PCW exhaust in Kent / Essex?

Anyone got the Paul’s car welding mod in the Kent/Essex area? I’m tempted to get it done to my non cp m4, but want to hear it first hand! Coffee and a chat about Cars / racing in it for anyone that can help. I race GTs.

Cheers!
Tom
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
djcevo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by barleyM4 View Post
Anyone got the Paul’s car welding mod in the Kent/Essex area? I’m tempted to get it done to my non cp m4, but want to hear it first hand! Coffee and a chat about Cars / racing in it for anyone that can help. I race GTs.

Cheers!
Tom
Hi Tom, I've had mine done. Happy to meet up, I live Maidstone area. PM me. Darryl
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 01:50 AM   #3
Slips
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Sakhir

Hi, I had the PCW mod carried out by Paul on my E60 M5 (2 pipe ) but put it back to standard after 6 months as found it too loud. I don’t think I’d bother with it on my M3 but wouldn’t mind meeting up with you guys and having a listen to the difference between stock and PCW.

I’m near Herne Bay.

Cheers
Simon
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 12:22 PM   #4
djcevo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slips View Post
Hi, I had the PCW mod carried out by Paul on my E60 M5 (2 pipe ) but put it back to standard after 6 months as found it too loud. I don’t think I’d bother with it on my M3 but wouldn’t mind meeting up with you guys and having a listen to the difference between stock and PCW.

I’m near Herne Bay.

Cheers
Simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slips View Post

I’m near Herne Bay.

Cheers
Simon
When the sun eventually emerges I'm up for a little meet up locally Simon. What area do you work?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #5
Slips
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Sakhir

I don’t use my car to go to work, I use a van. It’s been sat in my garage for about a month as the weather has been so rubbish. A meet up sounds good when the weather improves.
Appreciate 0