Strasse Wheels
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #26291
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
6,056
Posts

Drives: Mondstein F83
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by (((myzmak))) View Post
Canada held the world's longest snipe for years.

One of the guys that held it became a police officer in Alberta. Famously (to those of us who deal with police discipline law) terminated by Edmonton police service for urinating on a sleeping colleague at a party. Harsh discipline in the policing world.
How's the Spanish tour going? Still there?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
Lups8368

      Yesterday, 11:58 AM   #26292
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
How's the Spanish tour going? Still there?
I win bigly this Europe surge here, no matter what happens on his trip.
So, the dinner last night? I forgot to tell you the best part.

We were back in the car and Robin, my youngest decided to verbalize his feelings about the meal.

"mom remember when you laughed for an hour when the man you used to hate commented on the trump speech? That was some weird shit? It works here too!"

My kid, 5 years old quotes g.w. Bush.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 01:16 PM   #26293
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
6,056
Posts

Drives: Mondstein F83
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post

My kid, 5 years old quotes g.w. Bush.
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to W



In other news, Finland hates cars
In Helsinki, Finland, a city that prides itself on its civic-mindedness, municipal authorities are looking at the challenge of phasing out the car in a different way: as a matter of efficiency and incentivization.

“It is a fact that on average, a privately owned car is used 4 percent of the time,” says Ville Lehmuskoski, chief executive officer of Helsinki City Transport, the municipal body responsible for the Finnish capital’s public transport infrastructure. “The other 96 percent – the 96 percent of the time when it is parked there sitting around – represents an enormous loss of resources, particularly money and space.

“If the need for cars in the Helsinki region could be lessened by only 25 percent,” Mr. Lehmuskoski continues, “it would mean 100,000 fewer cars. If the average value of the car is €10,000 [$11,150], that would mean €1 billion [$1.1 billion] could be freed to speed up the economy in a more effective way, or otherwise benefit the society.”
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 2
Lups8368
minn192001

      Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #26294
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to W



In other news, Finland hates cars
In Helsinki, Finland, a city that prides itself on its civic-mindedness, municipal authorities are looking at the challenge of phasing out the car in a different way: as a matter of efficiency and incentivization.

“It is a fact that on average, a privately owned car is used 4 percent of the time,” says Ville Lehmuskoski, chief executive officer of Helsinki City Transport, the municipal body responsible for the Finnish capital’s public transport infrastructure. “The other 96 percent – the 96 percent of the time when it is parked there sitting around – represents an enormous loss of resources, particularly money and space.

“If the need for cars in the Helsinki region could be lessened by only 25 percent,” Mr. Lehmuskoski continues, “it would mean 100,000 fewer cars. If the average value of the car is €10,000 [$11,150], that would mean €1 billion [$1.1 billion] could be freed to speed up the economy in a more effective way, or otherwise benefit the society.”
We all hate Helsinki. Maybe they should ride those doll horses everywhere?

I still don't know what that shit was all about but i admit we all are freaks back here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 1
minn192001

      Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #26295
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
2001
Rep
3,846
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((myzmak))) View Post
Hockey in late June? C'mon man. Gotta enjoy the summer while it is here.

Even Gretzky (praise be upon Him) didn't play hockey in the summer - he was a baseball player when the snows melted and the Stanley cups were won.
Agreed, my daughter wanted to play this summer, but I got her into soccer instead. I want her to try a lot of different sports she likes. She was in hockey from September to March last year, which is plenty. I'm guessing she will be doing the same this year.
Appreciate 1
Lups8368

      Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #26296
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

And seriously guys, no sympathy for the lamb hedgehog?

Fuck you all with a bad meal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 1
minn192001

      Yesterday, 03:05 PM   #26297
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Agreed, my daughter wanted to play this summer, but I got her into soccer instead. I want her to try a lot of different sports she likes. She was in hockey from September to March last year, which is plenty. I'm guessing she will be doing the same this year.
Football and ice hockey work for each other. Now, could we get back to the big Finnish holiday celebration? And the bad meal?

I mean, we have addressed bad rims and other horrible shit here. I want my sympathy.
Minnie, you're so on your own the next time something as bad as an engine failure happens to you. We all remember how i was so epically nice towards you then. I remember you saying i was too nice.

Enough time has gone by for anyone to find my words so i must be right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 1
minn192001

      Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #26298
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
2001
Rep
3,846
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
And seriously guys, no sympathy for the lamb hedgehog?

Fuck you all with a bad meal.
Without knowing what the fuck it is I'll still give one of these
Appreciate 1
Lups8368

      Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #26299
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Without knowing what the fuck it is I'll still give one of these
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...ostcount=26281

Want the recipe? I bet she wrote it down to do it again
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #26300
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
8368
Rep
17,222
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

And btw. Wah gives me zero sympathy.

The lip I had in peter, but a brand new one guys. It seems like i am not buying a car at all again so let's vote on who takes the lip.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The constant fight for power on both sides means we getting more and more extreme and it seems the common sense stuff or new ideas don't have a shot in hell of passing.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #26301
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
2001
Rep
3,846
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Football and ice hockey work for each other. Now, could we get back to the big Finnish holiday celebration? And the bad meal?

I mean, we have addressed bad rims and other horrible shit here. I want my sympathy.
Minnie, you're so on your own the next time something as bad as an engine failure happens to you. We all remember how i was so epically nice towards you then. I remember you saying i was too nice.

Enough time has gone by for anyone to find my words so i must be right.
You need to move to another country again, for nothing else to save your families poor digestive systems from that stuff.

I would expect nothing less from you and this crew when it comes to sympathy.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #26302
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
2001
Rep
3,846
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Saw this beauty today, it was a manual to! In Stillwater GrussGott, one of the more picturesque fun towns in buttfuck for the rest of you

My wife has always wanted a convertible. If I ever found one of these in great condition/low miles it would be hard to pass up. I do think as many others do that it was one of the best body styles BMW ever designed.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #26303
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
6,056
Posts

Drives: Mondstein F83
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Saw this beauty today, it was a manual to! In Stillwater GrussGott, one of the more picturesque fun towns in buttfuck for the rest of you

My wife has always wanted a convertible. If I ever found one of these in great condition/low miles it would be hard to pass up. I do think as many others do that it was one of the best body styles BMW ever designed.
Beauty! Love Stillwater ... there's a bar on the water there right as you come into town ... something-dock or some-such, anyway, that's rolling in style! I've been e46 vert spotting lately ... here's from yesterday:



In other news, that subconscious feeling of awesome you had this past week was because I was in Buttfuck for a few days where I spotted this billboard, wtf?



BTW, of course it was all moist there. Thanks Buttfuck.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
minn192001

      Yesterday, 11:39 PM   #26304
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
2001
Rep
3,846
Posts

Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Beauty! Love Stillwater ... there's a bar on the water there right as you come into town ... something-dock or some-such, anyway, that's rolling in style! I've been e46 vert spotting lately ... here's from yesterday:



In other news, that subconscious feeling of awesome you had this past week was because I was in Buttfuck for a few days where I spotted this billboard, wtf?



BTW, of course it was all moist there. Thanks Buttfuck.
The weather has sucked the last week or two. A couple of weeks ago we had some big storms with bad hail. And then this weekend it was rainy with temps in the 50s and 60s. Fucking buttfuck c'mon.

You must've been down by Shakopee. That is a weird billboard. I guess if you have too much fun at Mystic, Canterbury or Valleyfair head to the hospital?

PM me sometime you are in town. I'll let you take the GT350 out and see what it is like. Plus it would be fun to get a beer (and eat rabbit food I guess) and talk in person like real humans do.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST