Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

06-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
robertg
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Lighting Package on Launch Cars

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Seems like all the launch cars have this option. Had the chance to test drive a M4 yesterday at my dealership (Northwest BMW) and all though they were nice I am still on the fence with these lights.

So for grins I had my SA turn the lights on a car with Xenons while next to the M4 with LED's. Almost had me. SA told me since my car is in 112 status I still had time for my M3 week 28 build. Even offered them to me at invoice which is $1730 (according to him).

Who else is on the fence with the lighting package? Heck who even ordered the rear sunshade like me for their M3 build?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg View Post
Seems like all the launch cars have this option. Had the chance to test drive a M4 yesterday at my dealership (Northwest BMW) and all though they were nice I am still on the fence with these lights.

So for grins I had my SA turn the lights on a car with Xenons while next to the M4 with LED's. Almost had me. SA told me since my car is in 112 status I still had time for my M3 week 28 build. Even offered them to me at invoice which is $1730 (according to him).

Who else is on the fence with the lighting package? Heck who even ordered the rear sunshade like me for their M3 build?
Do a search as there have been many threads about the lighting package and LED vs HID in general. Sunshades are a yes on either car.
Appreciate 0