Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

View Poll Results: What transmission will-you-get or do-you-have in your M3/M4?
6MT 1,321 53.59%
DCT 1,144 46.41%
Voters: 2465. You may not vote on this poll

07-03-2016, 11:55 PM   #2201
CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
DCT guys feel they have the superior technology
6MT guys feel they are superior as drivers

I know, I am generalizing. But I still think it sums it up well .
I have a 6MT and although I consider myself to be an excellent driver, I have no delusions about driving superiority.
I did say it was a generalization, so it does not apply to everyone.

But re-read the 100 pages or so of this thread, and you'll see that my statement isn't that far off .

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 05:00 AM   #2202
Viking123
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

I have mostly owned manuals and my current M3 is a manual. That said, I am strongly considering switching to a DCT when my lease expires (mostly because I can't know what I truly prefer unless I also try owning a DCT).

My only concern is winter driving on snow/ice. For people who have owned both, do you feel like you have less control with a DCT in the winter? For example, do you get stuck from a standstill more easily because you can't use your clutch to modulate? Do you miss being able to use your clutch to instantly go into neutral to reduce friction (e.g. If your rear tires are starting to slide around a corner)?
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 06:52 AM   #2203
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark99
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
You can try and apply all the engineering terminology and explanations that the DCT is not an automatic and the manual is not a manual or you can make it simple.......do you want a car that automatically shifts for you or do you want to do it yourself. And yes I understand you can manually shift the DCT if you want to.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both. It's a personal choice. For me it was a no brainer. MT is synonymous with sports car but that is just my opinion.

one correction: for most of us with a DCT only the clutch is controlled by the car, every one I know shifts their DCT
I believe I said I understood that in my original post, therefore your correction is invalid.

Also if you own a DCT and manually shift the gears doesn't that defeat the purpose of it? Could have saved yourself $2900.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 06:57 AM   #2204
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3
Quote:
You can try and apply all the engineering terminology and explanations that the DCT is not an automatic and the manual is not a manual or you can make it simple.......do you want a car that automatically shifts for you or do you want to do it yourself. And yes I understand you can manually shift the DCT if you want to.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both. It's a personal choice. For me it was a no brainer. MT is synonymous with sports car but that is just my opinion.

Even on the 6MT, some of the shifting functions are done "automatically" (sychromesh, clutch damper, rev-matching, etc...) .
True but last I checked unless I MANUALLY shift to the next gear I will redline and probably blow my engine. My 6MT has no option to AUTOMATICALLY do this for me like the DCT. Like I said over engineer all you want.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 07:30 AM   #2205
captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Cab - Cayenne GTS - Jag XK
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton FL - Lime Rock CT

It does not bother me if someone calls the DCT an automatic transmission.
IMO any transmission that can automatically shift gears is by definition an automatic transmission regardless of the technology employed.

The best of the modern planetary gear automatic transmission have gotten so good that they give DCTs a good run for the money and the best of the best are almost indistinguishable from DCTs. Torque converters are IMO a non issue as they are locked out once the car is in motion. Torque converters are actually a very good device for obtaining smooth starts.

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 11:58 AM   #2206
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
I believe I said I understood that in my original post, therefore your correction is invalid.

Also if you own a DCT and manually shift the gears doesn't that defeat the purpose of it? Could have saved yourself $2900.
Yeah, that's the thing - I used to be an MT dick until I got a DCT and drove it for a few months ... until then, like you, I wouldn't have understood. If you're not good with change, especially in your toys, it takes a few weeks or months for your mind to wrap itself about a new concept and habit.

Just my 2 cents, but the reason that people associate an MT with a sports car is because of the control you had with the gearing - and that used to be partly the clutch kick, but then someone had a great idea for racing: what if you could have the same control without the latency? And that's the DCT.

Now as an MT dick, I used to think that meant 0.00001 seconds in 0-60 ... until I got a DCT. Then I realized I had even more control, plus I was faster in the car everywhere, plus the DCT does shit I could never imagine doing in an MT.

Truth be told, if I had multiple cars my non-sports cars would be MTs because in a slow car it is more fun and I can't stand cheap planetary/torque converter transmissions. But in a fast car, the DCT is more fun because it's so much faster.

Here's the good news for us all: this thread is quaint old guy shit because we're not going to have transmissions in a few years.
Appreciate 4
      07-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #2207
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Also if you own a DCT and manually shift the gears doesn't that defeat the purpose of it?
Could have saved yourself $2900.
I think the answer to that question would be found in fact that most modern race cars and in particular the highest performing cars that run on road racing courses(Formula 1, Tudor Sports Car Series for example) have paddle shifted transmissions that the driver shifts manually.

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 01:28 PM   #2208
CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
True but last I checked unless I MANUALLY shift to the next gear I will redline and probably blow my engine.
DCT in Manual (Sequential) mode will do just the same as a 6MT and bounce off the limiter. Both the 6MT and DCT benefit from the same "automated" engine protection called the rev-limiter .

Quote:
It seems you are fundamentally misunderstanding the purpose of the DCT.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 01:39 PM   #2209
gatorfast
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

What a PC world we live in when people take offense to an automatic transmission being called an automatic transmission
Appreciate 1
      07-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #2210
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
What a PC world we live in when people take offense to an automatic transmission being called an automatic transmission
Who's taking offense?
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 05:18 PM   #2211
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Who's taking offense?
Like 1 or 2 people, Gruss, and now it's like every DCT driver believes they're driving a manual transmission. LOL

Most of us DCT'ers know we're driving a highly-engineered dual-clutch automatic, and we love it. We know it's not a manual, because obviously we didn't check that box....purposely.

I'm going to assume that most manual jockeys don't care that a select few DCT drivers "believe" they're driving a tried-and-true manual. I won't use the same broad brush to paint those that love their manual gearboxes as seriously perturbed about the select few labeling their DCT a "manual gearbox".
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 06:07 PM   #2212
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Like 1 or 2 people, Gruss, and now it's like every DCT driver believes they're driving a manual transmission. LOL

Most of us DCT'ers know we're driving a highly-engineered dual-clutch automatic, and we love it. We know it's not a manual, because obviously we didn't check that box....purposely.

I'm going to assume that most manual jockeys don't care that a select few DCT drivers "believe" they're driving a tried-and-true manual. I won't use the same broad brush to paint those that love their manual gearboxes as seriously perturbed about the select few labeling their DCT a "manual gearbox".
A skilled driver will be a skilled driver regardless or what transmission the car he/she is driving is equipped with and requirements for being a skilled driver go far beyond knowing how to shift a manual transmission.

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #2213
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post

Well Kev, I think you just hit on the key distinction in Can's point:

The DCTers belief that they have superior technology is an objective fact, whereas the 6MT guys are working with a subjective opinion.

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 02:49 AM   #2214
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Quote:
True but last I checked unless I MANUALLY shift to the next gear I will redline and probably blow my engine.
DCT in Manual (Sequential) mode will do just the same as a 6MT and bounce off the limiter. Both the 6MT and DCT benefit from the same "automated" engine protection called the rev-limiter .

Quote:
It seems you are fundamentally misunderstanding the purpose of the DCT.
No misunderstanding at all. It can shift automatically for you and its as simple as that . Regardless of all the benefits which I have never disputed and the fact that formula one cars have them. Hell Martian spacecraft can have them for all I care but you will never find one in the sports cars I drive. I think you are misunderstanding that I hate automatic transmissions because they are boring.

Oh and thanks for the Rev limiter info (really), i actually didn't know that but I would never get that close to find out

Call me a DCT neophyte or an knuckle dragging MT shifting neanderthal but like I have stated many times, both transmissions owners have their highly inflated opinions about what they like/dislike of each. We could be having this same conversation about Mac vs PC, cats vs dogs, Galaxy vs iPhone or even redheads vs brunettes, its a personal preference.

Like someone said earlier I think its the name Automatic that gets you guys riled up more than anything. That's probably because you dont want all the negative connotational baggage that come with it and personally I can't blame you

Last edited by AIRPOWER; 07-05-2016 at 04:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 03:43 AM   #2215
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott
Quote:

Yeah, that's the thing - I used to be an MT dick until I got a DCT and drove it for a few months ... until then, like you, I wouldn't have understood. If you're not good with change, especially in your toys, it takes a few weeks or months for your mind to wrap itself about a new concept and habit.

Just my 2 cents, but the reason that people associate an MT with a sports car is because of the control you had with the gearing - and that used to be partly the clutch kick, but then someone had a great idea for racing: what if you could have the same control without the latency? And that's the DCT.

Now as an MT dick, I used to think that meant 0.00001 seconds in 0-60 ... until I got a DCT. Then I realized I had even more control, plus I was faster in the car everywhere, plus the DCT does shit I could never imagine doing in an MT.

Truth be told, if I had multiple cars my non-sports cars would be MTs because in a slow car it is more fun and I can't stand cheap planetary/torque converter transmissions. But in a fast car, the DCT is more fun because it's so much faster.

Here's the good news for us all: this thread is quaint old guy shit because we're not going to have transmissions in a few years.
Your indirect insinuation is slightly insulting grussgott . I am a not a MT dick and I am proud to say that I never used to be an AT dick even when I did own one. Come to think of it there really is no reason to be an AT dick. If you notice in this forum and especially in this thread the Pro DCT people seem to always be on the defensive, why is that? This is a rhetorical question so there is no need to answer unless you feel the compelling urge to defend your transmission choice.

I love this forum for these types of debates.

Last edited by AIRPOWER; 07-05-2016 at 04:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #2216
CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I too enjoy those debates (when done respectfully and intelligently)

It is also funny to see how threads like this one pick-up when it gets quiet with "new news" about the M3/4 .

Quote:
No misunderstanding at all. It can shift automatically for you and its as simple as that . Regardless of all the benefits which I have never disputed and the fact that formula one cars have them. Hell Martian spacecraft can have them for all I care but you will never find one in the sports cars I drive. I think you are misunderstanding that I hate automatic transmissions because they are boring.

Oh and thanks for the Rev limiter info (really), i actually didn't know that but I would never get that close to find out

Call me a DCT neophyte or an knuckle dragging MT shifting neanderthal but like I have stated many times, both transmissions owners have their highly inflated opinions about what they like/dislike of each. We could be having this same conversation about Mac vs PC, cats vs dogs, Galaxy vs iPhone or even redheads vs brunettes, its a personal preference.

Like someone said earlier I think its the name Automatic that gets you guys riled up more than anything. That's probably because you dont want all the negative connotational baggage that come with it and personally I can't blame you
First off, I think it is great that BMW is still offering us consumers the choice of a 6MT for the M3/4; and I can perfectly understand why some folks prefer the "manual" option.

Second, I could not really care less that people call the DCT an "automatic". However, considering the DCT just as any other "automatic" is really missing the point of what a DCT is all about. I have already posted something to that effect earlier, but I will elaborate a little more.

The point of view of the majority of 6MT advocates is focused on the driver's interface with the controls, meaning the H-pattern shifter and the clutch pedal. From that point of view, yes DCT more closely resembles an automatic. My point of view though is focused on the connection between driver and result; the link between the driver's desire and the vehicle's behavior. And from that point of view, DCT is much closer to a "manual" than it is to an "automatic".

The reason I picked manual transmissions on all my previous cars before my first DCT is quite simple: it was the better performance option. Period.

Torque converter automatics were slower. Not only acceleration wise, but mostly response wise. There was that inherent disconnection between your right foot and the power delivered to the drive wheels due to the torque converter. There was also that inherent delay when requesting a gear change. For those reasons, automatic gearboxes were a real drag (no pun intended) to drive spiritedly on the street or at the limit on a track. The unpredictable power delivery made it nearly impossible to throttle steer the car and made them quite jerky.

With a manual transmission, the driver could control exactly how the power was delivered to the drive wheels and it offered better acceleration to boot. The driver would precisely command when a given gear would engage. And when a gear is engaged, there is a hard mechanical connection from the engine to the drive wheels. I did not buy 6MT to press a pedal and row gears, I bought 6MT for the increased performance and control over the car. That is what made them "more engaging" to me. They provided the best relationship between the driver's input and vehicle behavior.

The DCT offer exactly that, and more. I see the DCT as the next evolution of the manual transmission and not as an evolution of "automatics". It is not because DCT can be made to manage the gear selection process that it means it is its primary function. DCT were designed to bring the gear change process to the next level of performance while leaving the gear selection to the driver. That is why they are progressively replacing manuals on high performance cars.

Traditional torque converter/planetary-gear automatics will continue to exist. They have their own raison-d'etre and will not be replaced with DCT. They also evolved quite a bit in terms of responsiveness and performance. Quite a few traditional automatics have become faster that their manual counterparts and electronics have dramatically improved their responsiveness. However, they still cannot match the direct mechanical connection offered by MT or DCT.

Manual transmissions have evolved a fair bit too, with more and more automated features added to them to simplify their operation (synchromesh, clutch dampers, dual mass flywheels, auto-rev-match to name a few). But their interface with the driver has remained fairly constant (H-pattern shifter and a clutch). And it is that interface that most 6MT advocates are attached to IMO. And this is why they resent DCT, because it changes how they communicate with the car, even if the car's response itself is not altered or even improved with DCT. For my part, I have done so many MT gear changes, blips and heel-and-toes, that it has become a second nature; I don't even need to "think" about it when I do it anymore, so I don't find rowing my own gears to be that much more "engaging".

I have to admit, when ordering my M4, I pondered a very long time between the DCT and 6MT. Not because I wanted to row my own gears, but because I was not sure which offered the best total performance package (I have a long thread on this). And even to this day, I am pretty convinced that on the F8X, the DCT does not offer as much of an advantage as it did on the E9X.

And I take all those comments about "not caring for those few tenths of second" from most of the MT crowd with tongue in cheek. Why do they add JB4 and downpipes and intakes just to gain those few tenths back .

All that being said, there are many who pick the DCT because it manages the whole gear change/selection process for them. In their case, they do pick DCT because it is an automatic.

Sorry for the long dissertation, hopefully some will find it entertaining in that quiet "no new news" period .

Last edited by CanAutM3; 07-09-2016 at 11:15 PM..
Appreciate 3
      07-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #2217
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:

I know, I am generalizing. But I still think it sums it up well .
I don't think thats true. I think MT guys feel they enjoy driving more. I in no way think me driving a manual makes me a better driver because I think it's simple.
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2016, 02:25 PM   #2218
KevinM
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2002 M5;2007 M Coupe;2020 M2C

Garage List
2020 M2 Competition  [10.00]
2007 E86 M coupe  [8.38]
2002 E39 M5  [9.00]
Quote:

It is also funny to see how threads likes this one pick-up when it gets quiet with "new news" about the M3/4 .
And, I can tell you from personal experience that threads like this become infinitely more interesting when one is awaiting re-delivery after ED..

Quote:
And I take all those comments about "not caring for those few tenths of second" from most of the MT crowd with tongue in cheek. Why do they add JB4 and downpipes and intakes just to gain those few tenths back .
But...but...I actually don't care about the few tenths of a second...you've got to believe me!! Of course, no power increases for me, stock has enough for my needs.

As you state, I think the one thing that most of us can agree on is that it is great that BMW (for the moment) is offering us a choice (on some of its models anyway).
2021 Kia Telluride (hauler)
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #2219
JamesGames
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 550i|F82 M4|F48 X1|VA STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
I don't think thats true. I think MT guys feel they enjoy driving more. I in no way think me driving a manual makes me a better driver because I think it's simple.
Agree with you.. having a 6MT myself that lives on the public roads, the manual transmission was more enjoyable to me - a trip to the grocery store and rowing gears throughout some 90 degree turns on the streets with speed limits is more fun to me than on a DCT car.

If my car saw a lot of track time, I'd probably go DCT.. but to live with a car that I have to row my own gears to get to Vons is more fun than DCT. That's how I ultimately made my choice.. and yes I'll sit in LA traffic rowing gears and it's more fun to me than the DCT still. (But to each their own right?)

If I had a E92 M3, I'd probably favor the DCT more due to those ridiculous sounding downshifts and the multiple quick blips, but the buttery smooth F8X manual transmission is a huge improvement IMO and is a joy in itself.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 02:48 PM   #2220
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Your indirect insinuation is slightly insulting
Ah, damn, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be indirect at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post

Huh. I wonder then ... what if you have both!?

In that case, do you double enjoy driving more because 1+1=3, or do you hate driving because 1-1=0. GAH!
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2016, 02:50 PM   #2221
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Quote:
I too enjoy those debates (when done respectfully and intelligently)

It is also funny to see how threads likes this one pick-up when it gets quiet with "new news" about the M3/4 .

Quote:

First off, I think it is great that BMW is still offering us consumers the choice of a 6MT for the M3/4; and I can perfectly understand why some folks prefer the "manual" option.

Second, I could not really care less that people call the DCT an "automatic". However, considering the DCT just as any other "automatic" is really missing the point of what a DCT is all about. I have already posted something to that effect earlier, but I will elaborate a little more.

The point of view of the majority of 6MT advocates is focused on the driver's interface with the controls, meaning the H-pattern shifter and the clutch pedal. Mine point of view is focused on the connection between driver and result; the link between the driver's desire and the vehicle's behavior.

The reason I picked manual transmissions on all my previous cars before my first DCT is quite simple: it was the better performance option. Period.

Torque converter automatics were slower. Not only acceleration wise, but mostly response wise. There was that inherent disconnection between your right foot and the power delivered to the drive wheels due to the torque converter. There was also that inherent delay when requesting a gear change. For those reasons, automatic gearboxes were a real drag (no pun intended) to drive spiritedly on the street or at the limit on track. The unpredictable power delivery made it nearly impossible to throttle steer the car and made them quite jerky.

With a manual transmission, the driver could control exactly how the power was delivered to the drive wheels and it offered better acceleration to boot. When a gear is engaged, there is a hard mechanical connection from the engine to the drive wheels. The driver would precisely command when a given gear would engage. I did not buy 6MT to press a pedal and row gears, I bought 6MT for the increased performance and control over the car. That is what made them "more engaging" to me. They provided the best relationship between the driver's input and vehicle behavior.

The DCT offer exactly that, and more. I see the DCT as the next evolution of the manual transmission and not as an evolution of "automatics". It is not because DCT can be made to manage the gear selection process that it means it is its primary function. DCT were designed to bring the gear change process to the next level of performance while leaving the gear selection to the driver. That is why they are progressively replacing manuals on high performance cars.

Traditional torque converter/planetary-gear automatics will continue to exist. They have their own raison-d'etre. They also evolved quite a bit in terms of responsiveness and performance. Quite a few traditional automatics have become faster that their manual counterparts and electronics have dramatically improved their responsiveness. However, they still cannot match the direct mechanical connection offered by MT or DCT.

Manual transmissions have evolved a fair bit too, with more and more automated features added to them to simplify their operation (synchromesh, clutch dampers, auto-rev-match to name a few). But their interface with the driver has remained fairly constant (H-pattern shifter and a clutch). And it is that interface that most 6MT advocates are attached to IMO. And this is why they resent DCT, because it changes how they communicate with the car, even if the car's response itself is not altered or even improved with DCT. For my part, I have done so many MT gear changes, blips and heel-and-toes, that it has become a second nature; I don't even need to "think" about it when I do it anymore.

I have to admit, when ordering my M4, I pondered a very long time between the DCT and 6MT. Not because I wanted to row my own gears, but because I was not sure which offered the best total performance package (I have a long thread on this). And even to this day, I am pretty convinced that on the F8X, the DCT does not offer as much of an advantage as it did on the E9X.

Sorry for the long dissertation, hopefully some will find it entertaining it that quiet "no new news" period .
Sir,

Very well said!

Believe it or not I actually changed my DCT order to 6MT the very last week before production. Its funny that I had a lot of the same concerns you did but sided in the opposite direction.

The reason why I checked off the DCT box in the first place was because I felt the technology of the transmission matched the car (I.e. not hooking up a old CRT to a new computer).

The reason why I changed......well I guess I was afraid to change for starters but more importantly was unsure of the transmission's longevity (price of repair post warranty) and felt the cost to benefit ratio was too low but also because it was an automatic...... JUST KIDDING!!!!

In the end I feel I made the right choice but my wife disagreed which is fine as we disagree on a lot of things.

But if BMW no longer offered 6MT, I wouldn't switch from BMW, I would switch from MT

Appreciate 2
      07-05-2016, 02:50 PM   #2222
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBspeed View Post
Dual clutch transmissions might be great, but for me it is like bringing a girl to a fast orgasm with a high tech vibrator.
go on ... and then ...
Appreciate 0