ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

02-07-2015, 07:19 AM   #23
Greennigel
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matc View Post
Hi all, potential new owner here, currently on BMW number 4 after a M3 years ago and a successions of 3 series after that

Anyway i'm currently looking at options on the M4, and it seems there is a fair bit of stock floating around at the moment for 58-60K, with anything from 20-3000 miles on. My question is these seem to be quite high considering you can spec your own individual car for say around 62-63K. And if you can manage to get a discount of anything close to 5% then it will work out cheaper than buying the models at the moment, I guess this is for people who simply can't wait?

The missus bought her new 3 series vert 12 months ago from a dealer so I will be hoping to go back to them and wrangle a discount if I can get it, also just looking at PCP deals, BMW's is 7.99 at the moment for retail offers on the M4, seems a little high, has anyone gone through BMW and managed to get a better deal than this? Other cars they have are more like 4% APR

I'm currently stuck between Mineral White and Silverstone Silver, noticed this car at Stratstone and looks quite impressive with the aero bits in Silverstone Silver

http://www.stratstone.com/vehiclesea...n_number=HAF1F

Mat
...My Silverstone is a twat to keep clean
Appreciate 0