R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs)

04-21-2018, 05:37 PM   #1
ChuMpion3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT (x2)

Removing Dealer Sticker

Hey guys...just picked up a new m3. I asked that the dealer not “stamp” the car like my last one, but they did. I did a late, hurried pickup out of state and now am stuck with it. It needs to go. How should I remove? A little heat and detail spray? It’s a sticker with letters.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #2
Aaaaaaaaa
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: The other M3

Just search YouTube there's a bunch of DIY videos
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 10:09 PM   #3
BoxKing
I Rock Your Girls Box
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 ZCP AW

Dude why ask our advise? Take it back to the dealer and have them remove anything branding.

I asked for the same and they put a plate on my car.... I could have taken it off but out of principle I made them clear all badges. They asked why, and I said "are you willing to pay me to be a moving billboard?" Obvious answer "no". There was no further convo.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
ChuMpion3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT (x2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxKing View Post
Dude why ask our advise? Take it back to the dealer and have them remove anything branding.

I asked for the same and they put a plate on my car.... I could have taken it off but out of principle I made them clear all badges. They asked why, and I said "are you willing to pay me to be a moving billboard?" Obvious answer "no". There was no further convo.
Because the dealer is 300 miles away. Advice above solved. Youtube is my friend, although I trust this community more.
Appreciate 0