Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

01-31-2015, 09:34 PM   #23
Swancoat
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
Houston dealers suck big time, go to some other places because you can't get a good price in this city. I got $5,900.00 of MSRP last month but not from Houston.
Yeah, I've bought two cars from Midtown, and found them to be the 'least bad'. I went to inquire about ordering up an M3 for Euro Del. My CA seemed super happy to say he could get me a great deal on European delivery - about 7% off. So their 'deal' is basically Euro Delivery MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2015, 01:52 AM   #24
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Momentum BMW were ok, but the salesman pretty much lied or didn't want to help me find the car I wanted. I found Advantage BMW to be awful, no test drives, no negotiation, no search to see if any dealer near has a similar car I could buy, pretty much no nothing....talked to a real shitty salesman, will try and see if I still have his card and post his name. Do yourself a favor and don't go there, unless you need to use the bathroom or something similar. Would never buy a freaking keychain from there even.

In the end a few days later I got a call from BMW of Dallas. Awesome dealership. Luckily they had the exact car I wanted as I would've built it with only 25miles on the odometer. Worked a deal over the phone that took two days of haggling and was driving home with a stupid grin that finally adjusted itself the next day. Would definitely deal with these guys again, too bad they are three hours away from me though.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 02:40 PM   #25
MAC 1977
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 San Marino Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damasconian View Post
I bought my car from Midtown BMW and give the whole process a 7.5/10. I did the Euro delivery and my salesman was pretty good with getting back to me and planning the dates. Have taken it to service twice and was pleased with both visits. If you live near the Galleria, that is probably the closest dealership to you. Momentum on 59 and Beltway 8 is also a short drive away.

Welcome to Houston! It will take you a while to figure the city out, but when you do its a good place to live. Just don't expect to be spending too much time outside from June-Aug. And learn to Love Tex-Mex.
Who was your sales rep at Advantage BMW Midtown?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 03:45 PM   #26
Damasconian
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC 1977 View Post
Who was your sales rep at Advantage BMW Midtown?
Kamal Mortada. He did the Euro delivery process for me and does know the cars well.
      02-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #27
M3soHRNY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Yaz Blu

Ordered mine at clear lake BMW. I saw a m4 I their showroom. If you need the general sales manager info. Let me know. He worked a pretty sweet deal for me but it turned into an order unit
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2015, 01:37 AM   #28
funk74
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335i

Garage List
I've dealt with Momemtum BMW at the Beltway for about 7-8 yrs now. I had ordered my E90 335i but had it delivered to Advantage Clear Lake, but have had service done at Momentum since I live in Sugar Land.

Have had all sorts of stuff happen... had my iPod stolen from the car (they couldn't even blame it on me since it was in to have the problem with the iPod connection fixed) but my SA told me to go buy a new one and they covered it.

Sometimes they tell me I need to get stuff fixed, and really don't know to believe them or not. Now that I am not under warranty, i've been taking it to a indy...

I was at Momentum the other day and looked at M4 they have. Best deal they told me was MSRP, but said they would be willing to drop $1000 off if they needed to.

Anyway, I ordered for ED and PCD from a out of state dealer. We'll see how this goes as it will be a first in many respects... 1st M, First ED, first PCD, first car deal over email/phone and not in person. SO far it's been pretty smooth, and the price I got was fairly awesome I think.

After reading all the post on this thread though... I am not looking forward to dealing with the service dept here again, and driving to the woodlands or austin doesn't seem appealing to get a oil change/service either.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #29
M3soHRNY
Private First Class
Rep

Just took my Wife X3 into service at BMW Clear Lake and it was an extremely pleasant experience. Hence why I ended up leaving ordering the M3.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #30
zhangzeyuandss
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3, 911 GTS manual,F80,G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3soHRNY
Just took my Wife X3 into service at BMW Clear Lake and it was an extremely pleasant experience. Hence why I ended up leaving ordering the M3.
I forget to update the thread. I am going to end up ordering my next M BMW west. Their staff is very professional. Not had any experience with service yet. But I am sure they are just as good. Go talk to Dan, he is the new car manager there. He will hook you guys up for sure.

2011.5 mineral white e92 zcp 6mt m3
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2015, 09:11 PM   #31
M3soHRNY
Private First Class
Rep

Sweet love hearing the stores in Houston give out great service!!!

did you go M4?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #32
zhangzeyuandss
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3, 911 GTS manual,F80,G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3soHRNY
Sweet love hearing the stores in Houston give out great service!!!

did you go M4?
Sadly no I am going m3 most likely now. Wife and most likely kid coming. I am waiting on the refresh, once the new order guide is out . ordering up hopefully they will have so back as a color option or another red like Imola red or something.

I am really surprised that most people on the forum has such awful experience at Houston area dealerships. Coming from Chicago and Indianapolis, I am tell you the service is great. Cause if it is not good, you can always go with another one. With that many option here you would think the dealership is fire up to provide services for us.

2011.5 mineral white e92 zcp 6mt m3
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #33
M3soHRNY
Private First Class
Rep

nothing wrong with m3. i think sedans are nicer. yeah i want the interlogous(sp) blue
Appreciate 0