GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

04-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #1
PhilH930
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Spotify Track List

I've searched but can't find an answer and am yet to figure this out when in the car.

Love the integration of Spotify, and for the most part it works well (occasionally doesn't connect). However when playing a song from a playlist or album my only option on Idrive appears to be next or previous track. I'd much prefer a display of all playlist or album tracks, which seems to only appear when going through the entire menu sequence again. Am I missing something or is this functionality omitted?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
Spoonman929RR
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilH930 View Post
I've searched but can't find an answer and am yet to figure this out when in the car.

Love the integration of Spotify, and for the most part it works well (occasionally doesn't connect). However when playing a song from a playlist or album my only option on Idrive appears to be next or previous track. I'd much prefer a display of all playlist or album tracks, which seems to only appear when going through the entire menu sequence again. Am I missing something or is this functionality omitted?
Unfortunately, I believe what you're seeing is what you get. You can go through the menu to a playlist to show the songs, but once it's selected ifs going to display it's Informstion with the album art, and only give you previous and next as options.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 08:16 AM   #3
PhilH930
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Thanks. That's unfortunate. Hopefully addressed in future updates.