EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

02-06-2015, 03:24 AM   #1
weihao3636
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 m3 >>M4 2016 SOON!

Need a Price... !!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi guys

This going be the first time i am getting a Brand new car..!! I did research and stuff Just want make suree. I am going Lease the M4 i went to Bmw dealers and Outside dealers Price im getting for a fully Loaded with CF from

Bmw Dealer - 800-900
Outside - Still around 800s.
After paper works and 2000$ down

I was wondering is it a good price or Not really?

2nd Question : I was wondering i want get the M accessories and tint for windows and stuff Do i pay more? New to Buying a car like the M OR I SHOULD JUST GET A 2nd hand GTR 2013 -14

Last edited by weihao3636; 02-06-2015 at 05:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 05:14 AM   #2
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihao3636 View Post
Hi guys

This going be the first time i am getting a Brand new car..!! I did research and stuff Just want make suree. I am going Lease the M4 i went to Bmw dealers and Outside dealers Price im getting for a fully Loaded with CF from

Bmw Dealer - 800-900

2nd Question : I was wondering i want get the M accessories and tint for windows and stuff Do i pay more? New to Buying a car like the M OR I SHOULD JUST GET A 2nd hand GTR 2013 -14
I love your dilemma! Have you a tried a car Broker? Apparently there is an Independent broker in your neck of the woods that some on this forum have had positive reviews. Do a search on it and you will find it. Someone can PM you the # I'm sure. Give a detailed break down of your deal so we can review it...line by line and exactly what they are charging your for what. Everything!

The M accessories can be negotiated at a better price typically at point of sale with either person I believe. I might be calling this apparent broker in the near future...hopefully. Again, give us details on your deal. And yes ... stick with the BMW.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 05:49 AM   #3
weihao3636
Private
Rep

Sorry for the Broken English .... Did not really go to school Lol
Anyways Is a Leasing Company that i can get a better price and i will post up the Details of the stuff within the few days

Thank you S50i Beast

Last edited by weihao3636; 02-06-2015 at 05:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 07:22 AM   #4
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Sorry for the Broken English .... Did not really go to school Lol
Anyways Is a Leasing Company that i can get a better price and i will post up the Details of the stuff within the few days

Thank you S50i Beast
First are you comfortable with the mechanisms of a lease (terms, language, negotiable items, etc). If so then just give us as breakdown of your build with all the fees and we can assess. Also helps to put this in the official show your deals thread.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=934675

If you aren't totally familiar with a lease then check out this thread post I made about it.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1084623
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 08:12 AM   #5
Crisp
Lieutenant Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: F95 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Hi guys

Bmw Dealer - 800-900

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
First are you comfortable with the mechanisms of a lease (terms, language, negotiable items, etc). If so then just give us as breakdown of your build with all the fees and we can assess. Also helps to put this in the official show your deals thread.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=934675

If you aren't totally familiar with a lease then check out this thread post I made about it.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1084623
weihao3636, no offence, but it doesn't sound like you really understand how a lease works (other than getting a "cheap" monthly payment). We were all in your shoes - no one was born knowing how it works. Anyway, if you want to save a decent amount of money and not be taken advantage of by dealerships, do read the threads posted above by OneRib.

In basic terms, your monthly lease price is based on the actual selling price of the car, along with the interest rate (called the money factor for a lease) and finally, the residual of the car (or how much a manufacturer thinks the car will depreciate over the next 3 years or whatever the lease term is. Of course, you have to include the miles, months, tax, etc. etc.

So if you tell us "is $900 a month a good deal for an M4".... it depends. If you're buying a fully optioned out M4 with a $90k MSRP, then yes. But if you're buying an M4 with zero options and 10k miles, then no.

With regards to your second question: any accessories you plan on getting at the dealer, expect to pay twice as much as an outside shop for some things (eg. tint). You also have to calculate if it's better to own or lease for you. If you plan on keeping the car for less than 4-5 years, then I would lease a BMW. If you plan on keeping it for more than that and you don't drive much, then I would buy it. Keep in mind that a 2013 GT-R will be out of warranty in less than 2 years (if they have a 4 year warranty). You also don't have the fit and finish of an M3/4 in the GT-R. It's an amazing performer, but inside, it's a pretty basic car. Also, if you own, you'll have to be a lot more anal about the car. You'll worry about where you park and if you get into an accident because a paint job or an accident on your record will have a huge negative effect on your re-sale price. You don't have to worry about that with a lease.
Just my $0.02. Good luck.
      02-06-2015, 08:26 AM   #6
weihao3636
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisp View Post
weihao3636, no offence, but it doesn't sound like you really understand how a lease works (other than getting a "cheap" monthly payment). We were all in your shoes - no one was born knowing how it works. Anyway, if you want to save a decent amount of money and not be taken advantage of by dealerships, do read the threads posted above by OneRib.

In basic terms, your monthly lease price is based on the actual selling price of the car, along with the interest rate (called the money factor for a lease) and finally, the residual of the car (or how much a manufacturer thinks the car will depreciate over the next 3 years or whatever the lease term is. Of course, you have to include the miles, months, tax, etc. etc.

So if you tell us "is $900 a month a good deal for an M4".... it depends. If you're buying a fully optioned out M4 with a $90k MSRP, then yes. But if you're buying an M4 with zero options and 10k miles, then no.

With regards to your second question: any accessories you plan on getting at the dealer, expect to pay twice as much as an outside shop for some things (eg. tint). You also have to calculate if it's better to own or lease for you. If you plan on keeping the car for less than 4-5 years, then I would lease a BMW. If you plan on keeping it for more than that and you don't drive much, then I would buy it. Keep in mind that a 2013 GT-R will be out of warranty in less than 2 years (if they have a 4 year warranty). You also don't have the fit and finish of an M3/4 in the GT-R. It's an amazing performer, but inside, it's a pretty basic car. Also, if you own, you'll have to be a lot more anal about the car. You'll worry about where you park and if you get into an accident because a paint job or an accident on your record will have a huge negative effect on your re-sale price. You don't have to worry about that with a lease.
Just my $0.02. Good luck.

Thank you For the Tips and Most likely i would like to finance the car But the point is M3/M4 is so new that there is problems right now That Why i am not thinking of owning it atm Because i was reading the forums and stuff there was engine problems and wheel etc. When i used to have my 328 It had alot of these problems into i got my E90 That was the best car i driven in my life.. That time i did Finance did not know anything about it and still don't know much Because all i knew is how much i'm paying monthly after my Downs LOL

Edit: I will post up the Deal that they Give me later on today or tomorrow after Work
Appreciate 0