proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

03-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
BEAT TX
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP Alpine White

Charity Event: 5PM - 8PM April 6th, 2017 Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but wanted to reach out and let you all know about a really impactful event I will be attending next week at Jaguar Land Rover of Las Vegas.

Next Thursday there is a great opportunity to show off your cars, meet some great people, drink some great wine & craft beer, fill up on some tasty appetizers, enjoying a fun silent auction and fashion show all while supporting a fantastic cause. Adam's Place is a local family & children's grief counseling center in Las Vegas and this event will help support ongoing programs and new projects.

Please see the attached PDF(s) for all of the event details.

If any of you are going to be able to attend please post here and maybe we can all find a spot to meet and arrive together. I have several people from the local GT-R group I was a member of before moving into the M3 attending as well.

It should be a great time and great event with plenty of nice cars to enjoy in addition to the other festivities that night.

Thank You in advance to those of you who can contribute or attend.

Here is the website if you can't make it, but would like to contribute. www.adamsplacelv.org
Attached Images
File Type: pdf AP_VintageAndVines_Flyer.pdf (3.84 MB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf AP_VintageAndVines_SilentAuction.pdf (3.63 MB, 100 views)

Last edited by BEAT TX; 03-31-2017 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 1