BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-25-2014, 04:03 PM   #1
egalley
Second Lieutenant
 
egalley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ottawa

Posts: 269
iTrader: (0)

Extended Warranty costs??

Hey guys,

I'm curious if any of you have any details on the cost for the extended warranty? My car should be here in about 5 weeks and I was just curious on the cost so I can make a decision.

Thanks,
__________________
2015 Alpine White ///M3 | Black Full Merino Leather | DCT | 19" Black Light Alloy 437M Wheels | Premium, Tech & Exec Pkg | Adaptive M Suspension |Carbon Fibre Roof and interior Trim
egalley is online now   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 04:19 PM   #2
E92LNGCGY
Major
 
Drives: F82/F25
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,185
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egalley View Post
Hey guys,

I'm curious if any of you have any details on the cost for the extended warranty? My car should be here in about 5 weeks and I was just curious on the cost so I can make a decision.

Thanks,
Funny you bring this up I was looking at it on BMW site and it shows 6 yrs w/160,000 kms for $5799 and 6 yrs w/200,000 kms for $5899.
E92LNGCGY is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
egalley
Second Lieutenant
 
egalley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ottawa

Posts: 269
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92LNGCGY View Post
Funny you bring this up I was looking at it on BMW site and it shows 6 yrs w/160,000 kms for $5799 and 6 yrs w/200,000 kms for $5899.
Oh really? I guess I should have checked the BMW site. I didn't think it would show info for the F80/82.
Thanks
__________________
2015 Alpine White ///M3 | Black Full Merino Leather | DCT | 19" Black Light Alloy 437M Wheels | Premium, Tech & Exec Pkg | Adaptive M Suspension |Carbon Fibre Roof and interior Trim
egalley is online now   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
E92LNGCGY
Major
 
Drives: F82/F25
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,185
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egalley View Post
Oh really? I guess I should have checked the BMW site. I didn't think it would show info for the F80/82.
Thanks
You can find it under monthly payment. Scroll down you will see all the protection packages.
E92LNGCGY is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #5
egalley
Second Lieutenant
 
egalley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ottawa

Posts: 269
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92LNGCGY View Post
You can find it under monthly payment. Scroll down you will see all the protection packages.
Found it! Thanks
__________________
2015 Alpine White ///M3 | Black Full Merino Leather | DCT | 19" Black Light Alloy 437M Wheels | Premium, Tech & Exec Pkg | Adaptive M Suspension |Carbon Fibre Roof and interior Trim
egalley is online now   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST