EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2014, 02:40 AM   #89
E39M235i
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
91
Posts

Drives: M This
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Any time anywhere we have to do dinner before you turn into a PUMPKIN!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #90
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyE39 View Post
Any time anywhere we have to do dinner before you turn into a PUMPKIN!!!
haha
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 03:37 AM   #91
E39M235i
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
91
Posts

Drives: M This
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Oh my fricken god there are two loves in life Woman & M Cars the two most powerful words in life W & M!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #92
E39M235i
Banned
United_States
0
Rep
91
Posts

Drives: M This
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

WHAT!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 05:15 AM   #93
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Tonymiabmw's Avatar
317
Rep
2,528
Posts

Drives: YMB F80 CCBs
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In Transit

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyE39
Oh my fricken god there are two loves in life Woman & M Cars the two most powerful words in life W & M!!!
My favorite saying some told me if it Flys,Floats or F$&@s it's a expensive investment. God though never had any idea how expensive women are! It's always something. But like they say happy wife happy life. If you give them what they want you get what you want!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #94
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
My favorite saying some told me if it Flys,Floats or F$&s it's a expensive investment. God though never had any idea how expensive women are! It's always something. But like they say happy wife happy life. If you give them what they want you get what you want!
You make my balls grow, since I don't fit into your description of women. I know it's pathetic, but I spend a lot of time counting ever cent that comes and goes from the house. Kids get what they need, but in order for me to buy something for myself, temperature has dropped a lot in the fiction world. If we leave out milk, I don't buy anything for myself.

No wait, This tiny yellow thing is the exception. Okay, I'm expensive.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #95
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
134
Rep
7,305
Posts

Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savory View Post
X32 JANA
Look at it in a mirror then report back
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #96
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
134
Rep
7,305
Posts

Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You make my balls grow, since I don't fit into your description of women. I know it's pathetic, but I spend a lot of time counting ever cent that comes and goes from the house. Kids get what they need, but in order for me to buy something for myself, temperature has dropped a lot in the fiction world. If we leave out milk, I don't buy anything for myself.

No wait, This tiny yellow thing is the exception. Okay, I'm expensive.
canary diamond?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #97
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
canary diamond?
Something like that. I'm fully aware of my tendency to be pathetic, thank you.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #98
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
134
Rep
7,305
Posts

Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Something like that. I'm fully aware of my tendency to be pathetic, thank you.
might be a ring pop...have you licked it to confirm?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #99
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
might be a ring pop...have you licked it to confirm?
...
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #100
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

I saw a BEE COOL today in an GMC minivan kind of thing. It really was not cool.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 06:54 AM   #101
ake
Lieutenant
ake's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
481
Posts

Drives: 2015 YMB M3 F80
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
...
I think we really need to count your posts differently... you reach 1k posts soon, but if we subtract every post with the word "coffee" in it probably only 5 will be left... and this is one of them
__________________
2015 ///M3 F80
[ Yas Marina Blue | Black Full Merino Leather | 19" Black-Light Alloy Wheels | M Double-Clutch Transmission | Carbon Fiber interior | Driver Assistance Plus / Lighting / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 07:25 AM   #102
Never Convicted
Banned
United_States
805
Rep
1,485
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

iTrader: (0)

How about "ATTN HO". It would be truth in advertising.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #103
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ake View Post
I think we really need to count your posts differently... you reach 1k posts soon, but if we subtract every post with the word "coffee" in it probably only 5 will be left... and this is one of them
Haha, Soon I'll be having a life again, so maybe then I won't have the time to write all the time. As a word of advice, don't destroy your ankle if you don't want to spend a year with a computer.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #104
F82_SID
Brigadier General
F82_SID's Avatar
104
Rep
3,155
Posts

Drives: 2011.5 MR/BB E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Denver, CO. USA

iTrader: (2)

I was thinking
MQUATRO
or
M4CHINE
or
M4DE IT / M4ADEMAN
__________________
2011/E92/M3/MR/BB/ZCV/ZP2/EDC/2MT
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #105
(((myzmak)))
Advocatus Douchebagus. Sex Marxist.
(((myzmak)))'s Avatar
Canada
3994
Rep
6,768
Posts

Drives: Lucy.
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [5.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I saw a BEE COOL today in an GMC minivan kind of thing. It really was not cool.
If you spot 'me, send them to myzmak.tumblr.com. Always happy to take awful PL8s from new contributors......
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #106
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
If you spot 'me, send them to myzmak.tumblr.com. Always happy to take awful PL8s from new contributors......

Okay, you lost me, remember who you are writing to; blond, female, and seriously needing coffee.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #107
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6369
Rep
7,552
Posts

Drives: Mondstein F83
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
No wait, This tiny yellow thing is the exception. Okay, I'm expensive.
It's pretty hilarious to hear a guy who's ordering an M3 complain about his expensive "woman".

Tony. Dude. you picked them both. Look in the mirror, man, YOU'RE the expensive one!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 11:45 PM   #108
(((myzmak)))
Advocatus Douchebagus. Sex Marxist.
(((myzmak)))'s Avatar
Canada
3994
Rep
6,768
Posts

Drives: Lucy.
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [5.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Okay, you lost me, remember who you are writing to; blond, female, and seriously needing coffee.
Sorry. Should have said if you "spot 'em" (short for spot them) not "spot 'me" (damned autocorrect). My tumblr site mocks bad personalized plates of the kind you mentions (bee cool). If you get a photo of such a plate, send it along.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 11:54 PM   #109
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
It's pretty hilarious to hear a guy who's ordering an M3 complain about his expensive "woman".

Tony. Dude. you picked them both. Look in the mirror, man, YOU'RE the expensive one!
Yeah. There was this guy who walked with our group of dog owners daily in the park. One day he finally got his mouth open, and told exactly what my spouse should do with me, cause a house wife and I quote: "You can't buy that, it's a man who can, it's his money, so spend less, and stop being so spoiled. He makes the money, you do not get to spend it".

I'm sorry to report, but I have to pay for my own car, and I don't play well with idiots, so what came out of my mouth was that I do have a job of a kind, and I do it by night. He was in shock, and stuttered in disbelief, and because I didn't feel the need to explain what I do with stocks, I just looked him and went: "Yeah, I'm a stripper".

He must have changed parks, I haven't seen him since.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 11:55 PM   #110
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10294
Rep
19,947
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Haha, this place is full of them. I shall start collecting them to you asap. Or as soon as I find my phone.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST