BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-26-2017, 02:04 PM   #243
rjd598
Major General
rjd598's Avatar
United_States
376
Rep
5,988
Posts

Drives: E90 M3/ F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego,CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2016 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
have you been in a coma?
hahah i actually have

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Huh ?

I guess you have been living under a rock. Have a look at a 2018 M3.

As for the exhaust tips, they are welded on, so they cannot be easily changed.
call me patrick star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
OWNED
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #244
mkoesel
Moderator
United_States
2324
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: 2015 SO/CSAT F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Yes. It's too late in the "life cycle" for this edition to be released. You don't agree?
Hmm, it looks as though you didn't do your research. You weren't aware of the M3 CRT's timeline, were you? Here's one of many articles article that discussed that:

https://blog.caranddriver.com/bmws-l...m3-and-m3-gts/

Notice the April 2011 date, mere months before the E90 M3 went out of production in late 2011. And that was just a concept - the production model didn't debut until a few months later yet.

So, to answer your question, I think that a special send off of the F80 is still very much a possibility.
__________________
A gen-u-ine BMW eff-eight-zero with them tandem clutches in the transmission and that dad gum sun roof on the top-a da cawr.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 02:41 PM   #245
///M4ster Yoda
Lieutenant Colonel
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
719
Rep
1,641
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Yes. It's too late in the "life cycle" for this edition to be released. You don't agree?
Hmm, it looks as though you didn't do your research. You weren't aware of the M3 CRT's timeline, were you? Here's one of many articles article that discussed that:

https://blog.caranddriver.com/bmws-l...m3-and-m3-gts/

Notice the April 2011 date, mere months before the E90 M3 went out of production in late 2011. And that was just a concept - the production model didn't debut until a few months later yet.

So, to answer your question, I think that a special send off of the F80 is still very much a possibility.
I didn't research it. But the e90 M3 CRT was a European only limited edition car from what I can tell.

I'm still gonna stand by my pipe dream thread comment
__________________
'16 M4(Mine),'16 340(Wifey),'14 335(Gone),'11 335is(Gone),'11 335(Gone),'08 328(Gone),'04 325(Gone),'03 330(Gone)

1st ED Aug/Sept 2013 '14 335 - 2nd ED May/June 2015 '16 428i (Dad's Ride) - 3rd ED July/August 2016 '16 340 and '16 M4
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 02:54 PM   #246
mkoesel
Moderator
United_States
2324
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: 2015 SO/CSAT F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I didn't research it. But the e90 M3 CRT was a European only limited edition car from what I can tell.
Right, it was not sold in the US, but then the E92 M3 GTS wasn't either. They rectified that with the F82 M4 GTS, so the same could very well apply to this limited edition F80. Furthermore, just because a product isn't sold in the US doesn't mean we should act like it doesn't exist. That would not be a very friendly way to treat our international members, right? There was plenty of discussion about the E92 M3 GTS and E90 M3 CRT on M3Post even though they were never sold here, and the same would have held true of the F82 GTS if it hadn't been either. Similarly, this thread should exist regardless of whether the car comes to the US (which I'd say the chances of are very high, if and when it comes to market).

Quote:
I'm still gonna stand by my pipe dream thread comment
It's certainly your right to do so. I still think that, had you known your history, you'd probably have been less bold with your opinion.

But hey, none of us are perfect. I had previously said that I thought the chances of a limited F80 M3 were "tiny". Now, I am much more convinced it will happen. I'm still skeptical that it will be called an M3 CS though.
__________________
A gen-u-ine BMW eff-eight-zero with them tandem clutches in the transmission and that dad gum sun roof on the top-a da cawr.
Appreciate 2
      10-26-2017, 03:27 PM   #247
///M4ster Yoda
Lieutenant Colonel
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
719
Rep
1,641
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I didn't research it. But the e90 M3 CRT was a European only limited edition car from what I can tell.
Right, it was not sold in the US, but then the E92 M3 GTS wasn't either. They rectified that with the F82 M4 GTS, so the same could very well apply to this limited edition F80. Furthermore, just because a product isn't sold in the US doesn't mean we should act like it doesn't exist. That would not be a very friendly way to treat our international members, right? There was plenty of discussion about the E92 M3 GTS and E90 M3 CRT on M3Post even though they were never sold here, and the same would have held true of the F82 GTS if it hadn't been either. Similarly, this thread should exist regardless of whether the car comes to the US (which I'd say the chances of are very high, if and when it comes to market).

Quote:
I'm still gonna stand by my pipe dream thread comment
It's certainly your right to do so. I still think that, had you known your history, you'd probably have been less bold with your opinion.

But hey, none of us are perfect. I had previously said that I thought the chances of a limited F80 M3 were "tiny". Now, I am much more convinced it will happen. I'm still skeptical that it will be called an M3 CS though.
Time will tell. The clock is ticking. When is EOP for the F80 again? Summer 2018. That seems awfully close to me.

I was just being skeptical is all. Doesn't much matter to me honestly. I'm a coupe guy.

The thread popped up and I thought. Isn't this car almost out of production.

FYI. I'm all for our international members. Hell the wife and I are in Greece right now
__________________
'16 M4(Mine),'16 340(Wifey),'14 335(Gone),'11 335is(Gone),'11 335(Gone),'08 328(Gone),'04 325(Gone),'03 330(Gone)

1st ED Aug/Sept 2013 '14 335 - 2nd ED May/June 2015 '16 428i (Dad's Ride) - 3rd ED July/August 2016 '16 340 and '16 M4
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 03:42 PM   #248
SickFinga
Lieutenant
309
Rep
501
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Sure. It's spartan like it should be. I am just saying the CRT went in a completely different direction and doesn't share those parts. And has its own special interior too, including the special carbon fiber seats.
You are mixing up the arguments. I said it myself that the interiors between CRT and GTS were different. I was saying that M3 GTS received even more modifications than the M3 CRT yet it didn't get the option code.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
I think the point is that the E90 M3 CRT and E92 M3 GTS interiors are both bespoke and very different to each other
That wasn't the point. Look at the full conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
And sure they are not exactly the carbon copy of each other, but GTS has even more modifications done to it and it didn't get a unique model code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Not sure I would agree the GTS was more of a departure given the completely unique interior of the CRT.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 03:48 PM   #249
ynguldyn
Major
824
Rep
1,374
Posts

Drives: the other car.
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Good point.

Still, the take rate for the manual M3/M4 (especially F80) is still pretty high in the US according to the post SickFinga linked to. I wonder what it is for the 330i and 340i?
F32 430i: 4%
F32 440i: 9%
F32 440ix: 9%
F30 320i: 1% (hello, Jalopnik!)
F30 330i: 1%
F30 340i: 9% (curious fact: the current ratio of Germany:SA with manuals is 1:2, while autos are 1:10 - clearly the effect of ED)
F30 340ix: 20%

https://mega.nz/#!WUZFXJrD!5xAPfN7-f...XRa0ms6IhvlD-s
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 03:50 PM   #250
SickFinga
Lieutenant
309
Rep
501
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Since the specs in SickFinga's post:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=88

report that this test vehicle has the standard S55 engine (317Kw), which we can speculate won't hold true for the production car, is it possible this car gets the water injected S55? In other words, could this be the sequel to the CRT - an M3 with the GTS engine and a swanky interior?

One big advantage would be that this would allow BMW to be liberal with the pricing ($100k+ USD) and avoid any direct, feature-for-feature comparisons to the M4 CS.
That 317kw on the buildsheet means absolutely nothing. I'm coming back to the M3 GTS for the tenth time already. Look at the M3 GTS buildsheet, look at the F80 M3 CS buildsheet.

And no, this is not a sequel to the CRT. Why? Because BMW did plan M3 CRT to the point that the model code was assigned to it back in 2015. However, since nothing come out of it by now, we can safely assume it was simply cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M3 CRT View Post
I am with you ... I know about an car in Frozen Dark Blue II without cammo, but with all exterior gimmicks from the M4 CS and clearly an M3 CS Batch on the trunk.
If you speaks about an different color, then this must mean that there are allready two Cars !?

There are at least 9 of them already, not even counting the mule you see in the photos.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 03:56 PM   #251
Thescout13
Lieutenant Colonel
Thescout13's Avatar
United_States
599
Rep
1,957
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 (ED on order)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Time will tell. The clock is ticking. When is EOP for the F80 again? Summer 2018. That seems awfully close to me.

I was just being skeptical is all. Doesn't much matter to me honestly. I'm a coupe guy.

The thread popped up and I thought. Isn't this car almost out of production.

FYI. I'm all for our international members. Hell the wife and I are in Greece right now
10/18. More than enough time
__________________
Wife's Car: 2015 F22 228i w/M-Sport package and all the bells and whistles.
Wife's Car (on Order): 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
DD: 16 Camaro 2SS
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 04:06 PM   #252
SickFinga
Lieutenant
309
Rep
501
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
Have you noticed that none of the G20s we've seen had MT? I'm not claiming we shouldn't expect any MTs yet, but I feel like with just a little bit more evidence I could make that call.
Still too early

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
F32 430i: 4%
F32 440i: 9%
F32 440ix: 9%
F30 320i: 1% (hello, Jalopnik!)
F30 330i: 1%
F30 340i: 9% (curious fact: the current ratio of Germany:SA with manuals is 1:2, while autos are 1:10 - clearly the effect of ED)
F30 340ix: 20%

https://mega.nz/#!WUZFXJrD!5xAPfN7-f...XRa0ms6IhvlD-s
Yeah, but look at the M3/M4

F80 - 28%
F82 - 19%
F83 - 13%
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 04:17 PM   #253
SickFinga
Lieutenant
309
Rep
501
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Time will tell. The clock is ticking. When is EOP for the F80 again? Summer 2018. That seems awfully close to me.

I was just being skeptical is all. Doesn't much matter to me honestly. I'm a coupe guy.
Just some historic precedent for you and those that wonder about the lateness of it

E90 M3 CRT - 08/2011 - 10/2011
E90 M3 - EOP 10/2011

E36 M3 GT - 02/1995 - 06/1995
E36 M3 3.0l - EOP 07/1995
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 04:26 PM   #254
Figurka
Major
Figurka's Avatar
191
Rep
1,157
Posts

Drives: ///M4 COMPETITION
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: @Home

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Just some historic precedent for you and those that wonder about the lateness of it

E90 M3 CRT - 08/2011 - 10/2011
E90 M3 - EOP 10/2011

E36 M3 GT - 02/1995 - 06/1995
E36 M3 3.0l - EOP 07/1995
Yep... this going to be a "final edition". Not really new to be honest. BMW did it before.
I'm pretty sure the sale period going to be very short.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 05:02 PM   #255
M3 Adjuster
Major General
M3 Adjuster's Avatar
United_States
2983
Rep
9,028
Posts

Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dallas, Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Can someone tell me why this thread exists? The F80 is going out of production in the coming year (2018)

Is BMW really gonna put out a "special" model for one calendar year?

I get why the F82 CS is gonna exist. The EOP is 2020.

This is a pipe dream thread


Why does a manufacturer bring out hot models at the end of the run? # because development


Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Just some historic precedent for you and those that wonder about the lateness of it

E90 M3 CRT - 08/2011 - 10/2011
E90 M3 - EOP 10/2011

E36 M3 GT - 02/1995 - 06/1995
E36 M3 3.0l - EOP 07/1995
exactly. you can also go back further to the E30 M3 Sport evo


E30 M3 Sport Evolution - January to March 1990
E30 M3 12/1986 - EOP 12/1990
__________________
Lone Star BMW CCA Chapter Ex-president (retired 2017) , Chief Driving Instructor - LIFETIME Member # 119366
If you don't STAND for something.. you'll FALL for anything
Past: 1991 BMW E30 M3 street car ; 1988 BMW E30 M3 track car

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 10-26-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 06:50 PM   #256
mkoesel
Moderator
United_States
2324
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: 2015 SO/CSAT F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
You are mixing up the arguments. I said it myself that the interiors between CRT and GTS were different. I was saying that M3 GTS received even more modifications than the M3 CRT yet it didn't get the option code.
Did you enumerate and compare parts? I kid, but come on, it’s not worth further debate is it? By far what’s most important is that this car is objectively on a different trajectory than the M4 CS. Different development timeframe, different production run length, and no doubt different content. To me that tips the odds toward a different branding strategy. So you don’t agree, ok, that’s great, we don’t have to agree on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
That 317kw on the buildsheet means absolutely nothing.
Boy you sure seem to want this to be a big conflict. Didn’t I just say that the 317Kw engine is not what I would expect in the production car?

Quote:
I'm coming back to the M3 GTS for the tenth time already. Look at the M3 GTS buildsheet, look at the F80 M3 CS buildsheet.
Yep, looked at those, chief. Moving on.

Quote:
And no, this is not a sequel to the CRT. Why? Because BMW did plan M3 CRT to the point that the model code was assigned to it back in 2015. However, since nothing come out of it by now, we can safely assume it was simply cancelled.
Maybe the new M Boss simply realized what a totally campy moniker “Carbon Racing Technology” was, and decided to start over from scratch.
__________________
A gen-u-ine BMW eff-eight-zero with them tandem clutches in the transmission and that dad gum sun roof on the top-a da cawr.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 07:57 PM   #257
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
767
Rep
2,257
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Maybe the new M Boss simply realized what a totally campy moniker “Carbon Racing Technology” was, and decided to start over from scratch.
And here I was thinking it used a Cathode Ray Tube rather than an LCD for iDrive.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 08:00 PM   #258
SickFinga
Lieutenant
309
Rep
501
Posts

Drives: *
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Did you enumerate and compare parts?

Don't even try to dare me, cause I'll do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
By far what’s most important is that this car is objectively on a different trajectory than the M4 CS. Different development timeframe, different production run length, and no doubt different content. To me that tips the odds toward a different branding strategy. So you don’t agree, ok, that’s great, we don’t have to agree on that.
I think there is a big misunderstanding of what both of us are saying. I do not disagree with you at all since I do not know anything about this M3 "CS". All I am trying to say that a regular production model can become something completely different by drawing a parallel with the M3 GTS. However, I'm 99.9% sure this is not a CRT. I'm also a very skeptical person, before I saw the buildsheet my "bullshit meter" was going off the scale regarding Gatte's posts. But so far, everything he said adds up. Could be a lucky guess, but I doubt it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Boy you sure seem to want this to be a big conflict. Didn’t I just say that the 317Kw engine is not what I would expect in the production car?
Sorry, misunderstood your original post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Maybe the new M Boss simply realized what a totally campy moniker “Carbon Racing Technology” was, and decided to start over from scratch.
Highly unlikely, cause look at this

3W91 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 ECE
3W92 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 RHD
3W93 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 US


I'm sure ynguldyn can confirm it.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 02:11 AM   #259
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
1692
Rep
5,040
Posts

Drives: Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2017 Porsche Macan S  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Man, just as I thought I had all of my mods for my M3 down, BMW throws a wrench into my plans.

Thanks BMW you bastards.

Does anyone know about how the M3cs Rear Spoiler might look like under the camo? And is the front lip a M4 GTS?
__________________
Grigio Medio BMW F80 M3 "Stella" // Mahogany Metallic Porsche 95B Macan S "Gisele"
IG: @arcades_medio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 02:20 AM   #260
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
767
Rep
2,257
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Man, just as I thought I had all of my mods for my M3 down, BMW throws a wrench into my plans.

Thanks BMW you bastards.

Does anyone know about how the M3cs Rear Spoiler might look like under the camo? And is the front lip a M4 GTS?
The front lip looks like an M4 CS not an M4 GTS. But then - it's just a test mule. Who knows what production will bring.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 02:24 AM   #261
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
1692
Rep
5,040
Posts

Drives: Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2017 Porsche Macan S  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
The front lip looks like an M4 CS not an M4 GTS. But then - it's just a test mule. Who knows what production will bring.
Do you think the camo includes the two front splitters? Since BMW camo that part as well. I was going to get splitters as is but now I might wait for the rear spoiler for the M3cs version instead of standard M Perf F80 one.
__________________
Grigio Medio BMW F80 M3 "Stella" // Mahogany Metallic Porsche 95B Macan S "Gisele"
IG: @arcades_medio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #262
N & M
Lieutenant
166
Rep
598
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Gulf

iTrader: (0)

Please don’t outrageously price it.

Please BMW, price this car at a reasonable level so as to share what will sure be an amazing drive with your dedicated fans.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 07:45 AM   #263
mkoesel
Moderator
United_States
2324
Rep
17,001
Posts

Drives: 2015 SO/CSAT F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
I think there is a big misunderstanding of what both of us are saying. I do not disagree with you at all since I do not know anything about this M3 "CS".


Quote:
All I am trying to say that a regular production model can become something completely different by drawing a parallel with the M3 GTS. However, I'm 99.9% sure this is not a CRT. I'm also a very skeptical person, before I saw the buildsheet my "bullshit meter" was going off the scale regarding Gatte's posts. But so far, everything he said adds up. Could be a lucky guess, but I doubt it.
I totally understand where you are coming from.

It may yet get the M3 CS name. But, even if that happens, just due to how much time is left, it’s going to end up being very limited. The M3 is already produced in smaller numbers compared to the M4, so this will presumably be more constrained than the M4 CS, and obviously only produced for a few short months. Given those parameters, I am skeptical we can expect content similar to the M4 CS minus OLEDs and a price reflecting that omission.

Quote:
Highly unlikely, cause look at this

3W91 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 ECE
3W92 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 RHD
3W93 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 US
These are older cars right? Obviously they are building newer ones now, but it is pretty interesting that the pics show the old headlights and old seat badges. But then maybe the car in post #88 was built long after these, but still prior to March 2017. Edit: I see that car was built in July 2017. So, we have yet to see one. Maybe if we finally get shots of one of these other test cars said to be out there, they’ll give us a better picture of what the final content is.
__________________
A gen-u-ine BMW eff-eight-zero with them tandem clutches in the transmission and that dad gum sun roof on the top-a da cawr.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #264
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
767
Rep
2,257
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Do you think the camo includes the two front splitters? Since BMW camo that part as well. I was going to get splitters as is but now I might wait for the rear spoiler for the M3cs version instead of standard M Perf F80 one.
I think they have camoed half the front "splitters" as BMW call them, but they've mostly just tried to camo the from lip.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST