ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
LHB
Private
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP

Anybody in Grand Rapids near Sharpe BMW?

Currently looking at a grey CPO Z4MC Coupe at Sharpe BMW. I'm in Texas. Anyone here familiar with this dealership?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
My dad bought his Z4M Roadster from Sharpe last year. No issues with the car or dealer.

There aren't many Zpost members in Michigan. Try posting this on E90post and M3post regional sections as well... maybe one of those guys is nearby and can take a look at it for you. I'd offer, but GR is about a 2 hour drive from me.
      05-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
LHB
Private
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax View Post
My dad bought his Z4M Roadster from Sharpe last year. No issues with the car or dealer.

There aren't many Zpost members in Michigan. Try posting this on E90post and M3post regional sections as well... maybe one of those guys is nearby and can take a look at it for you. I'd offer, but GR is about a 2 hour drive from me.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
dekaliber
Major
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '11 JCW, '18 Z06

FWIW, this car was listed at $32,669 and then mysteriously increased to $34,995.

I had a pretty annoying experience trying to buy this car. The first sales advisor I spoke with dawdled and eventually "left the company." (Fired?) Second sales advisor lowballed me on my trade and offered no explanation for why the price mysteriously increased. They seemed bad at responding to e-mails, but I guess they later explained (after I had bought a different car) that they had some system issues and my stuff must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Guess it wasn't meant to be! YMMV.
Appreciate 0