09-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #76
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
There is a very nice "database" of M3 and competitors performance here on the forum. Link. It helps show the large variation that occurs in real world test and to identify typical, top notch and outlier types of results.
Thanks for that link It indeed is very nice to see those variations in such a compiled list, good for you E9X M3 owners. We should do the same and make a tidy list of various performance data regarding the 1M which is all around the place at the moment but still recorded in there, admittely in a bit chaotic fashion, at the 1M Forum. I may do that myself at first opportunity since I was among the most active members to collect test reviews and post in the Forum.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0