View Single Post
      07-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #57
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
I wish I could, but unfortunately I only know one person who owns an AMG and she has an SL63
If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I'd be happy to throw you the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosM4 View Post
I am a C63 owner, looking to switch my car. My car is virtually sold, and as I love the M4's mean yet purposed look and cabin, I want to purchase one. As in Brazil not only has the car not arrived yet, but very few people which own cars like this go to forums, to express their opinions, which is a shame, as no one actually gets to know everything about the car before buying it.

I have owned an E92 M3 2009 Black. I barely used it, yet I can say it is a hella of a car. I switched in 2011 to a brand new Audi RS5. Good car, yet not the most fun, due to the Quattro and electronic interference. Then I moved from the RS5 to a C63 in 2013, and boom, I quickly found a car to fall in love with, yet as time goes by, new tech and design comes, therefore it is hard to admit it, but I am going to say goodbye to the Merc, especially as the M4 grow on to me, in a way I certainly did not expect.

This is just a simple comparo not looking into any depth. What I can say from experience is the C63 AMG LCI, is a huge improvement from the first 2008 to come out. Not only has the car become a better DD, as the suspension has gotten better damping, as the car become much better handling due to the diference in camber, and the addition of new Agility System dampers made the whole package change. I am still not sure of what to do.
Excellent points! I thoroughly enjoy both the W204 C63 and the M4. There really is no better car to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacSmallFries View Post
No s**t Sherlock! lol

Don't take everything you read literally. It's obvious I mean it in the context of a better driver's car.

The E92 ripped apart the C63 in most comparison tests. Now all of sudden the C63 is better? I hope the competition package in the MY2016 is extensive, but I doubt it.
Yeah it was really obvious. You said the E9X "destroyed" the C63.

I have never seen one review in which the E9X "destroyed" the C63. And by the time the LCI model came out, the comparison test results started to swing in the AMG's favor.

For entertainment purposes, the W204 C63 vs. F80/F82 comparison is interesting but in reality, the former is a 7-8 year old design while the latter has been out for only mere months. I expect the F80/F82 to be a more modern, "higher tech" car.

The F82 certainly felt like the "fresher" car when I drove it.

The W205 C63 will be the proper comparison point.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0