09-26-2014, 07:25 AM   #40
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkk View Post
Yesterday I did some runs vs e92 m3 + Akra Evo + KN filter + carbon hood.
The f80 was just a little bit faster, so I can trust this video.
But I think that there is my fault too. When I did runs first 2 runs I had 100-200 10.2 and 10.3 which is very slow. I changed gears when the HUD showed 2 red rectangles and some times started to blink.
Then I did one run by myself and watche the tahometr. I changed gears on 7500-7600 and I did 9.3 100-200. Then we did one more run and I changed gears at the same point we had the same thing, I had a huge spin on 2 gear and he vent ahead of me, than I got the 3 gear and started to catch and overtake his but just a little bit faster.
So It felt like I had just a few more hp... It was on CUP2 tire at +6, so they didn't work well at this cold temperature and I had a huge spin.
I will post the wideo later on. We did 60-200 runs (because of traffic).
Were you in MDM? Any chance the nancies were kicking in after you spun? I would think to get the best times in this car you'll have to be DSC off and have a lot of practice in this car. Better tires for sure.

With all the other mods listed did the E92 have wheels with upgraded tires? I've never had a problem getting my e92 to hook after upgrading the wheels and tires.

Anyway not trying to be negative towards you or discredit the e92. Just pondering. I'm sure I'll have my problems taming the beast. Been a while since I had torque.
Appreciate 0