View Single Post
      05-07-2015, 10:10 PM   #180
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosef View Post
there's a difference. the guys you're describing as waiting are merely stating personal preferences - saying they would wait for ZCP for their own car. that's not nearly the same as saying that the guys who bought the car early are fools. on the other hand, many of those who bought a 2015 in this thread are prescribing how other people should time their car purchases, mocking anyone who chose to wait. the difference is that the former is a personal attack, the latter is merely stating a personal choice.

and thanks for making my point with your childish remark at the end. for the record, I'm neither here. I wish I could have bought the 2015 last summer, but had to save for a house that I just bought.

not upset here. just trying to understand what you're describing, because I honestly haven't seen it.
Dude, get a sense of humor, it is a car forum and not heart surgery. I was joking. You asked a question and I answered it. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. People fight over all sorts of stupid things on forums, why is this one so hard for you to believe?
Appreciate 0