vonmayr
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
vonmayr, how'd the autobahn treat you today? I went North, then West, then South en route to Vaduz and got in somewhere over 70kM of autobahn myself. Found the limiter, but didn't think enough to see if it existed in 6th, not 7th. Didn't want to run the rpms too high under 1,000 miles. Wow this car is a beast, huh?

Sadly, I'm having issues finding the gopro footage from our run out to Neuschwanstein. The 4GB gopro file break up is really messing with me - I'll put in the time to decipher my 200 video files once back stateside. Not a good use of vacation time.

Well, awesome doesn't quite cover it but will have to do. The A7 North had pretty light traffic and we had her up to 262 KMP (158 indicated) multiple times. Inflated the tires to the correct level before heading out of Fussen. I burned off the 40 liters of petrol that I put in over the 124 miles we drove today. She gets thirsty when she's pushed. Hit the limiter at just shy of 6K RPM. She was squirming a little bit over 140 MPH - when I put the suspension into sport+ instead of comfort that cleared right up.
Obviously take your time with the Gopro.

:
Best Regards, Robert (BMWCCA #471893)
Loreley 2015 / //M3 6MT SO over full SO, Exec,Susp & Lighting, HK & Blk 19's - ED 15 May 2015, Redelivery 23 July 2015
My photography: WWW.PBASE.COM/VONMAYR
My ED Adventure http://www.vonmayredadventure.blogspot.com
Appreciate 1