United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid View Post
Sorry about the steering wheel issue. You let my assistant know you were not satisfied with the outcome of your experience at another dealership when you took it to them for service. The "they" in your post should be clarified. It's not fair to say we didn't provide good customer service when it wasn't our service department who indicated BMW would deny the claim.

Additionally your first contact to us at all about the steering wheel arrived as a text on 5/29 - almost a full month after you picked up the BMW. We really do our best to assist when it comes to helping out the forum community, but in this scenario we didn't have much of a chance to support you given your first communication about the issue was almost a full month later.

The floor mats arrived to our parts department as my assistant mentioned they would. They had to be ordered for you as we didn't have them in stock. They are being mailed and being paid for out of my own pocket. I hope this makes you feel better about your experience. My assistant will provide a tracking number for the mats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDBimmer View Post
If you read his first paragraph he says he noticed it a day after, didn't notice that he said something like he waited a whole month before mentioning it so idk
FYI
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 1