05-11-2016, 10:58 PM   #77
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryTheLabelGuy View Post
Lol.

There is ZERO hyperbole in my review. I'm telling the absolute truth about the differences. I've been around a lot longer than most and have owned a lot of cars (and have driven some of the best cars money can buy). My 2015 had fit and finish issues, I don't really care what anybody thinks. I don't have to justify my financial loss, because there was no financial loss for me. I sold my old M4 for what I paid for it, no shit. I bought this ZCP at $1k over invoice.

It is obviously a 2015 vs. 2016 thing. I'm not saying the ZCP is made better than the non-ZCP, don't misunderstand me. As for the improvements that come with the ZCP, that is from the ZCP package.

Due to my lack of financial loss on this deal, it's safe to say that my review of these two cars is pretty cut and dry. There are no outside forces, like trying to justify a loss, to sway my review.
First off, very nice car, congrats.

You don't have to justify anything to anybody, it's your money. But, I and many others have been around awhile as well and I don't think you help your credibility by continually saying that you took zero financial loss. It just doesn't work that way unless you figured out how to get a 15 M4 to not depreciate. Then there is taxes etc. I got 15% off of my 15 M4, I couldn't sell it right now for what I paid for it plus recoup taxes and start up fees. Unless I got one desperate buyer, which I guess could happen.

Anyway, like I said, nice car and I'm sure it is improved over the non ZCP. Day and night difference like you keep describing is what I (and others) are skeptical about.
Appreciate 5