blinkme323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPakE90
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
Yes, I understand exactly what the website says. I'm being told that is no longer valid though and the requirement is 4 months within graduation instead of 6 months. I take delivery in December and finish grad school in May so this is definitely a big impact for me if true
That seems very unlikely.. I'm eligible for this credit but I graduated this past June so I fall under a different requirement

I've had a very negative experience with a dealership in the past where I had to jump through hoops and print out the goddamn finance offer from BMW's website for them to approve my .9% financing even after the finance manager tried to sell me a bunch of bs and say that it might be good only for 12 months and that he could offer me 3.5% for 60 months..

I would call other dealerships or reach out to GOLFERRR on the 2017 M3/4 Pricing Thread and see if your dealership is yanking your chain
Thanks for the insight! Yeah I'll ask around and see what the deal is, something definitely doesn't sound right.