11-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #51
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1857 View Post
Thanks for the reply guys. Can you tell me a shop in NJ? I would be happy to take a road trip there as it isn't too far away.
James and I had some discussion about this at the track on Sat, our interest is definitely high as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks View Post
Unfortunately we don't have a dealer there at this time but shops in NJ/NY are relatively close by if you're willing to ship there. At our home location we turn around DMEs next day using Fedex Express. We're not that far away
Couple questions here:

1) If I stack the JB4 with this will I still have some CAN features enabled like open/close flaps? What other benefits of stacking the JB4 can be obtained, like control of PI, meth, etc..?

2) Can I purchase the agent device later on down the road and will it it be plug and play after some configuration?

3) I briefly watched the vid SSR posted and are two android devices absolutely needed? Cant I just use my mobile data to connect a single device to the cloud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
Alex, what is the typical turn around time for a full install? Would you be able to accommodate 2-3 cars if some of the MD guys roll up there? Any respectable hotels, bars, etc..?
Appreciate 1
bb1857868.00