View Single Post
      11-22-2016, 04:08 PM   #63
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Just powered up my BM3! Locked loaded, and ready to dyno tune tomorrow.

The longest wait in the damn process was finding an Android to borrow for free, I refuse to buy one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
The support is real.

I bought mine during 'beta' but am just now getting around to using it. Dzenno has helped me update the hardware agent software tonight and sent over a fresh OTS map to start from in the morning. All of this was way after business hours.

I greatly appreciate the speed and how on top of things he is.
Thank you! Glad you're using it to load and test a number of custom tunes with your tuner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julithehero View Post
Any place here in South Florida that Unlocks DME and is a reputable shop, also do you guys offer remote dyno tunes? Or how would a custom tune work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlo335 View Post
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M4 PWR View Post
X3 !!! That's a huge market to NOT have one there..
If you've got a great shop to recommend in the area drop us a line or let them know and we can connect and get them trained on the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorbes View Post
Currently I'm running the JB4 and I've got to find a new solution come April 2017 since my 2 year registration will expire and I'll need to do an inspection (OBDII reading) and currently I will not pass since the CEL is suppressed from the dash for the downpipes but is still throwing the code when read on a computer.

I'm either going to have to remove the downpipes and JB4 to do an inspection or get a flash tune that's hardcoded....

Does the BM3 take care of this issue?
bootmod3 can't help you pass emissions if the vehicle isn't set to emissions standards but our Stage 2 maps get rid of the CEL in the dash for off-road/track use.

======

0.6.8 version of the Android app pushed to the Google Play store. Updates listed at the app store listing but also above in the OP.

Of particular note are support for Exhaust Flap actuation for electronic flaps (open/close/auto) and Active Sound (enable/disable).

iOS app dev is complete and we're in testing
Attached Images

Appreciate 2