View Single Post
      01-15-2017, 04:50 PM   #87
onetrader
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 YMBM3,CCB,6MT,Exec,Lgt,FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBACE View Post
One of my personal favorites is my daughter's boyfriend indicating his 340i is comparable to my F80. I mean I agree, it is comparable it is a 3 series after all, but they are two very different cars in my humble opinion. He was very proud that he kept up with me that one time we left a stop light at the same time on a busy road. I was in Efficient mode, all the way. He has also lowered his car and placed a Performance Exhaust. He thinks in the interest of science we need to run against each other. I personally believe the performance numbers are enough to know, but if he wants to see how bat shit crazy I am, then so be it.

My second favorite is one of the Engineering supervisors in my office will be passive aggressive about BMW. He went on the other day about looking into buying a used car and looking into a Mercedes E series, and that he has been told not to buy a BMW based on having to fix and cost of fixing. He likes mentioning this when others are around. I guess it is a reaffirmation to them I paid too much for my car. I just think in my head they have not driven the car and they simply do not know or realize what they do.
This is amazing. The guy is banging your daughter and STILL thinks his 3 series has legs of. Your M. Incredible
Appreciate 0