View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 08:24 PM   #60
1M4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 M4 Alp/Sakhir CF Roof 19"

You know you bought a hell of a car when just can’t find a replacement 3 yrs later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
I'm pretty sure it isn't a power curve thing. The change is in the suspension and differential hardware/software. The wider tires help as well. IMHO, the ZCP cars both had more cornering and straight line grip. I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but thought the OP might use it as something to consider. I drove several of these cars back to back to back on a track. My friend who races his own cars also thought the ZCP M3 was pretty special.
Even if you aren’t crazy about the looks of the M3/M4 there’s no denying that these cars performance is impressive for the money. The ZCP maybe was brought out to keep it fresh but getting practically the same car for another 3 years feels weird.Is it just that good or is it that there really isn’t anything from the other brands that’s as good at so many different things.?It’s track capability,daily drivability,and reliability are an impressive combo.

The c63 or c 63s sounds better but IMHO but doesn’t have what I feel the M has.The Porsche has it but at a different price point.

I would have to say if I stray it might have to be a 911 C4S and we know with just a few options can be 130k or more.
Appreciate 0