View Single Post
      06-17-2018, 05:17 AM   #1
n3on
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Frozen Brilliant White M3 with Individual Cohiba Brown Interior

Hi Everybody, after 7 years not having a car I finally got one again. My last car was a Audi A3 Sportback with 3.2L engine and a few S-Line parts. It was always hard to find something which equally excited me. Good thing about not having a car is that I had a lot of rentals, so I could try lots of different cars over the years but none excited me the most as driving the new M3 and M4. The current 911 GTS was also shortly considered but just lacked the space and was also a bit over the budget. So I still have something to work forward to. At the beginning of the year I decided to buy a M3. First I wanted to order a new one but I had to delay the purchase a bit so no more new orders ware taken in Germany. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon this fully individual one with lots of M-Performance parts in Frozen Brilliant White (I felt in love with the color after seeing it on the IAA) I decided to get it. The car is only 1 year old with ~5.500 km (3.5k miles) The cohiba brown interior looked awful on the pictures so I almost closed the tab on it but I was happy to give it chance, because I absolute love the color in person.
Not the biggest fan on the M-Performance stripes on the side, but they're growing on me. They also look much better in person than on pics.
After picking it up on Friday i already put 1200km on it.

I'll shoot a few more and better pics in the next few days.

Updated on 18 Jun. 2018:

Nightpics (17 Aug. 2018):

Last edited by n3on; 08-17-2018 at 06:31 AM..
Appreciate 9
'Cane8740.00
Richy Rich3169.00
zamboni1134.50