08-14-2018, 10:18 PM   #8
Eternal Vibration
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Coupe View Post
interesting do you have test and hashrates for each machine and logs of what the GPUs were running at temp wise as well as wattage usage from the wall from each machine ?
I have only used the machines to mine a few coins. Primarily Ethereum, Ethereum classic, and Zencash.

Ethash algorithm coins are around 250Mh/s, Equihash coins are between 3500 and 4000sols/s depending on 1070 vs 1070 Ti machines. There are many different algorithms out there with different hashrates.

GPU temps depend on the coin you are mining and the specific GPU type, but on average for my ETH operation GPU temps are around 55-65 degrees

Power consumption for 1 machine on Ethereum is around 960W at the wall, All of these machines are NVIDIA cards, there is no wattman software (AMD only). The machines use MSI Afterburner to reduce power levels and change clock settings. I don't keep extensive temp logs but the software is setup with temperature limits, so for example if my air condition fails and ambient temp rises (which it has in the past) the software will automatically reduce power consumption to the GPU's to meet temperature limits.
Appreciate 0