Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal f80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post

They're charging for tuning and dyno time, when CaryTheLabelGuy is performing the tuning and they're running it on the dyno as he changes the file — why am I being charged for their tuning plus Jordan's? Auto Talent isn't doing the custom tune, Jordan was paid for the service.

What was the first excuse? Jordan took 3 weeks to do tune, which is bullshit.
something similar I heard to this was a member going to AT for a custom tune with cary and was charged dyno time as soon as the car got on the dyno until it was off the dyno. my guess is they spent a real hour on tuning with cary while being charged having to wait in between tunes. I believe the car was on the dyno 5 hours which is what he was charged for. I may be in wrong here where maybe most shops do it the same way but I'm not sure.
I'm guessing this is Jesse's car we're talking about in this situation.

There was a bit of troubleshooting and lot going back forth with the tuner as well as our in house tuner trying to figure out the issue, which ultimately was improper installation of the charge cooler and a lack of coolant.

We aren't charging just for 4-5 pulls an hour but we're charging for the time we pull our technician/tuner off other jobs and the knowledge he can provide on the dyno if issues arise with the car
Appreciate 0