Thread: M2C or M3 CS?
View Single Post
      05-26-2019, 10:54 AM   #17
Bashful
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Some Germans

Hey Contemplating this move myself for my daily.....I just care about how much fun my cars are for me...So which way to go...

Just had a M2 Comp last week for a few days, I was not crazy about the reg M2 even though I know it's a 'good car', I found the M2 comp a lot more scrappy which I loved and the seats are better etc, anyways I liked it quite a lot and thought this would make just such a fun daily....I currently drive a Manual JCW mini for my main daily....My dealer is throwing a great deal for their M3 CS my way making it kinda close actually. What's the play here? I have an x3 for deep winter or if I need a more practical approach, but I will drive this car year round I won't baby it, so we talked about removing the carbon splitter for winter and a winter wheel and studded tire package just in case...., I'm not crazy about the lack of heated steering wheel and the ridiculous lack of Comfort access...That drives me batty on my GTS, and it's not a car I drive a ton, on my daily I could see that being annoying.

So for those that have nabbed a M3 CS hit me up with your thoughts with living with it as a daily racking up km's...this wouldn't have been on my radar normally b/c of the price point, but now that it is, should I swing for this curveball, or just go with the M2 comp, which was my orig thought.
Appreciate 0