07-22-2019, 04:35 PM   #1098
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
S4toM3 - Any updated pics since driven? ...
I just went out and snapped some pics for you (please excuse the dirty car).

The alignment was performed Friday and I've driven about 200 miles since. So I think it's safe to say everything is pretty much settled in its final state. Below are some updated before/afters. Overall, it looks like it settled just barely over that advertised 0.8" drop. As far as "finger" gap goes, it's 1 finger in the back and ~1.5 fingers in front.

As far as driving feel... ride quality feels the same as stock. Not noticeably firmer or softer. However, it does seem to feel more solid in turns with less front end "floating" or body roll. I also noticed that the front end doesn't seem to lift nearly as much under hard acceleration, which I'm pleased to report.

Overall, I am very happy and, like you said, at $220 shipped, you really can't go wrong. You'll also be amazed at how fast they get to your door from Germany. It almost doesn't make sense.

I measured to see what the 1.2" drop (which many report the V2's provide) would look like and I'm quite happy I went with the V1's. The V2's would have less gap than the OEM rears (less than 1 finger) and would make front ground clearance even more iffy. This would provide a more flush look but just isn't realistic on a daily driver, in my case.

Before

Immediately after install

After alignment and ~200 miles driven

Before

Before

Last edited by DadVibes; 07-22-2019 at 04:56 PM..
Appreciate 2