Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 TB/AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elta View Post
Hi,

I'm very happy with the result.
Definitely the most important modification for this car, in mine opinion. It have changed the ride completely...and the steering feels more distinct.
I'm coming from a M2 LCI and one thing I missed when I changed to M3 was that go-cart feeling, which I now have. I think it has to do with the steering, big improvement.

The most important change for me is,that bouncy unstable feeling I had experienced before...is gone.
The car is more connected to the road and even at bad surfaces and higher speeds I feel that I get perfect feedback from the car, no more floating rear feeling, which results in more confident driving. Feels like I can push the car to a new level...
For me, the car should have been like that from the beginning.

It may not suit for everyone for DD, because the car becomes more firmer, not a lot, but you can definitely feel the difference.

I like a firm feeling so for me is perfect.
Even borrowed my car to my girlfriend, without her knowing about the change. She didn't notice anything except the steering when I asked her...
I have driven it most in Comfort and Sport and Comfort is definitely my favourite setting for DD.

I have only lowered the front to the same level as the rear, which I did not lowered at all.
So your rear is at max height?
Appreciate 1