View Single Post
      11-18-2019, 06:25 PM   #7
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
share unless you just want an excuse to get a new car.

Brand new $100k p-car for your brand new to track wife? Props to you and your budget.

im going to say get her a Miata, but of course that’s the obvious and correct answer.
all of this is definitely an excuse to get a new car and her tracking it is the justification. however, also an honest question as to how people maximize a shared car or any other little tips that i may have overlooked.

if we shared the camaro, honestly, i'd probably stop daily driving it and get something new anyway. The camaro would find a new permanent home on jack stands getting continuous brake pad and fluid changes. getting something like a pickup, X5(M?) or (RS?)Q8 for my daily and also be able to tow the camaro is an option.

anyway.. Miata is definitely another option and i'd probably want to drive it some myself to see what all the fuss is about....

Appreciate 0