premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
What? The main issue was her just being a rude ahole after she got there & confirmed it was me! I'm not going to be another one of her loser bitch cucks
Quote:
What exactly is fd up? The fact that she was a rude clown when she confirmed it was me or the fact that she was 30 late & acted like it's normal?

You can have fun being a doormat. I do not allow people to treat me like shit.
Quote:
Sorry for having a sense of humor? She's looking right at me, she knows it's me.

You guys are ridiculous
Dude come on... You're better than this.

Just because she asked you to confirm doesn't mean she's trying to put you on the loser bitch cuck list - I've definitely done something similar in the past and still do. It's better than just straight jumping in "hey i'm Pickle nice to meet you" because there's always the other person going "dude what the hell are you talking about who are you". Not only that but it's flat out creepy to lots of people to go "oh hey you must be Pickle" "yea what's up" "oh nothing haha i was stalking 7 generations on facebook". Even if I know what the person looks like I'd still go "hey are you xxx" "yeah" "i'm Pickle nice to meet you"

Plus you don't turn into a doormat by being nice/amicable on the first date. Since you know what a doormat is I'm going to assume you know how to tell when she's trying to play you as a doormat, at which point your exit strategy shines.
Lol @ hey, I'm 'Pickle' nice to meet you.

If that's your real name then I mean no insult either lol.
Appreciate 2