Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I love it when Tinder tells you "you missed a match!".

No. I didn't. I swiped left because they weren't a match for me. Dumbass.
It's a scheme to get you swiping to collect more data on you and show you more ads. That sentence makes me sound like I need a tin foil hat but I've been digging into Tinder and you can even see if she saw your profile first or you hers first.

Plus the market for horny, boring and simpy "men" is huge. You can pay females to play video games with you. Their discord is a simp show, me and my friends occasionally go in there to mess with these basement dwellers its hilarious

I got banned from it though for saying I'd buy feet pics. Before anyone goes off, no I don't like feet, and I'm not gonna pay for women/pics/etc when it's 2020 and I have a 100mbps line. I said that and 3-4 chicks PM'd me asking how much I'd pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Who cares about the match rate. What matters is the quality of them matches and whether you can turn them into (good) dates.

Mate, if you live a good, fun and social life, then you're better off meeting women through your friends. These apps should be used as a supplement to an already-existing social life. Otherwise, people get too hung up on them and when they don't get as much success as they were hoping, it makes a negative impact on their self-esteem, as you've mentioned... which brings me to my first point - do not give a damn about how many matches you have amassed.

Got ride of online dating apps alongside all my social media accounts last year - my life without likes, follows and matches is not any less enjoyable. It's better. And I not far away from you age-wise.
Oh I 100% agree with you, don't get me wrong on there. I'm doing pretty okay for myself in that regard, haven't logged on to Tinder in a few months until quarantine hit and most of the girls I could hit up to come over went back to stay with their parents. People are coming back on campus though and a few of my friends have been having events at their senior homes so it's definitely been better this last week.

And I don't care about the match rate, but when you've seen 12k profiles and only matched 149, you go "I'm not that ugly... am I?" and that's not a feeling I'd want anyone to have. The only winning move is to not play
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00