newtorin
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdimoi View Post
Hey Kumkeet,

I’m actually still undecided but veering towards changing cars. I’ll still wait to hear what my local BMW dealer has to say about it as I have a pretty good relationship with them and I still hold the car dear to my heart.
I was just wondering in case I go forth and change cars what would you guys opinion be.
I still really like M4s but I’m not sure whether I want to get one in this generations’ final year. The new one doesn’t really do anything for me so I guess I’m left pondering whether to get an M2 or perhaps look into a used M8. Though I’ve heard the latter is not as good as it could’ve been, being a little confused on whether it wants to be a sports car or a luxury one.
What do you think?
Hi! So what did you ended up doing?

Unfortunately, I just bought a 2018 M4 myself and a pick-up truck hit me, causing around $20,000 damage to the car. As the car is worth around $60,000 insurance is fixing it and didn't even ask any questions.

But kind of reading more into the situation I don't know what to do. I guess if the car is repaired perfectly, I could keep it. And ask only for the diminished value claim.

Car is registered in California.
Appreciate 0