Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 Heritage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet_F82 View Post
I agree.

Personally, I went from a DCT M2C to a 6MT M4C. In my mind, the DCT is overrated, the 6MT gives you so much more.

If you ask me, the cars that are most likely to hold value in the long run are LCI F8x cars with Individual paint/interior and the 6MT. In Europe, they're already insanely rare. I for instance have the ONLY 6MT Heritage M4 in Europe.
I went from a Manual 6spd '17 M4 to a '19 M4CS. DCT definitely was not my preference, but overall the car is amazing in every way.

The Heritage Edition is indeed a sweet car, but all it really is is an individual color with a custom interior color. The fact that they didn't come with HUD and a couple other things, I honestly
doubt It'll hold value that much better than a regular Competition Model.....

We all have our opinions though, and only the future will determine who's right.....
Had the choice between the "CS" and the "Heritage" chose the Heritage due to the fact it was close by from a local dealership, and Imola Red. Honestly your auto was a wise choice although content with mine. How's it working out as a daily? Wish I could of done a test drive as that might of helped.
Appreciate 0