View Single Post
      12-26-2020, 06:37 PM   #118
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASRman View Post
Does this lip now fit without having to undergo extensive fabrication and customisation of the spacers bolts washers? Really wanted this lip but not going to bite the bullet until lightweight have totally rectified the fitment issues. Almost every picture in this thread including the V2 I can see noticeable bowing in the middle and it really does not look good at all.
Depends on what you mean by does it fit. You can do zero modifications and it will fit. It just follows the rounded contour of the bottom of the stock air dam just like the OEM M-Sport front lip.

But, personally, like you, I didn't like that so I shaved the large center spacer as well as the two inner small, round spacers down. I may go back and shave it down some more. It's actually very easy to do with a circular disc sander... literally takes a few minutes. Tape the spacers to the exact amt you want to remove then use the disk sander to shave those spacers down. You can use the exact same bolts and screws to install them.
Appreciate 0