Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
It's so nice to know some of our crazies escaped to Canada; From North Vancouver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
Cayman GTS sounds lovely. Congrats minn19

and GT4 also sounds lovely. Congrats to you.

and that is crazy re the mods. I have now browsed a bit more and found the F8X vs thread you mentioned - hilariously long. longer than SSOTT II!

GG got banned for a meme? did it involve buck teeth? (as that is my reaction always)

and agreed looks matter. as i said, I damn near got an RS6 Avant based solely on looks.
Man I'm so happy too see you around, I'm declaring today an official Canada day! There wasn't one previously, I presume, and the name seems kinda goose.

What's up? Working still too much?
Well, July 1 WAS canada day but i guess, uhhhh <looks at calendar> June 12 works too……just be weird that nobody got a holiday for it……

And, yeah, working lots. Its been busy, but busy is good. Have been working from home for the last 15 months (i.e. COVID) so that has been good as I've spent a LOT of it working at our place in the mountains, which is quite nice. Cause I can ski during the winter, golf/hike during the summer, etc.

What's new with you? How is life in Finland? How are the Finns in general? (other than nearly killing Danish football players by giving them heart attacks from what I see in the news today…..) Did you ever buy a car to replace Peter?

Did i mention i am supposed to be in Finland next summer ('22)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
It's so nice to know some of our crazies escaped to Canada; From North Vancouver:

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
Well, shit, I had no idea Queen Lizzie was handing those out but …that seems pretty legit. I mean, signed and everything, so fuck. I guess no more masks for me…….

(And one thing COVID has been REALLY good at up here as much as down there is having all our crazies reveal themselves)