View Single Post
      11-30-2021, 09:12 PM   #15
deli333
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys; I definitely like it.

I used:
AeroTurbine TR252 Resonators
Mate, thank you so much.

I was running with decat downpipes and single mid pipe with mpe back box and I seriously hated my car lately especially in low rpms. Car was sounding like a tractor and all embrassing sounds in low rpms. Also was stupidly loud.

Firstly i swapped my downpipes to arm resonated ones, they did help a bit but not much. After listening your exhaust i decided to put these two into my car and the result is amazing.

I have never thought that this car can sound like this, shocking results I would say. Right now I have 4 resonators ( 2 in downpipe, 2 in mid pipe like yours) and as opposed to before, I now love low rpms. Car just growls, no rasp, no tin sound, no weird tractor sound, nothing. It feels like a sports car again. I honestly did not expect such a difference. Even the startup sound is way more growly now. I would say car sounds more like v8. It also added a bit of a natural burble, very very small amounts.

so my current setup if anyone curious: Mpe back box, resonated single mid pipe, resonated downpipes. Even cold start low rpm valves fully open does not sound embrassing.

Edit: The drone added after MPE is also gone. No more weird sounds to be honest

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Last edited by deli333; 11-30-2021 at 09:24 PM..
Appreciate 2