02-25-2022, 05:21 PM   #20
Westersund
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4forum View Post
Keep it up! It takes effort to develop something but at the same time is very rewarding. This is why this community is awesome!
I loved the M3/M4 any potentially will get other one in future ... the only area I felt short was on the braking system ....
if you drive few times a year on non demanding tracks should be fine with stock brakes but if you drive more often on high brake demanding tracks at more advanced levels unfortunately I dont believe there is an alternative to BBK (it is sad and expensive).
Thanks, I will! Next up is rear brake cooling for the F8X M platform, when I can find the time.

When it comes to the stock brakes I think we have to agree to disagree. Pads, fluid and brake cooling and the stock brakes will be plenty good for track days. I've sold a few kits to people in Sweden (M2 Comp, M4 Comp, M4 CS...) and it will be interesting to get their feedback. The M4 CS is owned and driven by a (very good) former privateer Swedish Touring Car Championship driver, he knows how to drive.