View Single Post
      08-15-2022, 04:53 PM   #56
RodF82
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I received the rebuilt turbos from Kratos and had them re-installed. Immediately Carry took a look at the logs and sent a revision. He assured me that the EGTs were fine with the tune.

The car drove fine until ~750 miles....

After a pull the car started misfiring like crazy. My first guess was that I may have a blown injector or spark plug. So I took it to the shop and they pulled the DP to see a blown turbo.

I had the turbos removed and purchased a set of Pure Turbos the next day. Accepting some risk, I installed the Pure turbos without a tune and then drove +1000 miles just to see if they would fail too. They didn't..

I traded the Kratos turbos to another forum member. That member inquired about the box that the turbos originally came in.

The same box that I shipped the turbos back to Kratos, I did not receive back as mentioned in the original post. Kratos said that the box was in extremely bad shape when they received it. After all these months that's the answer I finally received today. This makes no sense because I put the box inside another which is the same way that Kratos ships the turbos themselves! Why is the Box an issue?? Because Kratos says the box is extremely expensive costs them more than $250.

So all in all don't buy their product if you want quality customer service and product.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1