View Single Post
      04-17-2023, 05:04 PM   #23
mirzan54
Troublemaker
Rep
Drives: e92 e61 n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by e904thewin View Post
What's going on everyone. Yes the description for the most part is from Edin's original thread. He was a pleasure to work with and honestly thought I'd keep this car forever. Unfortunately, sometimes life has different plans and i'm had some things change on my end that will allow me to expand/grow my business, so for now the toys must go.

I've owned the car since about January. Everything is pretty much the same with the car but just recently have noticed on occasion a little bit of smoke from the tailpipe. It doesn't happen all the time and doesn't happen upon start up or under boost so i'm fairly certain 1 of the turbo seals is starting to go. It doesn't loose any oil between changes and i've changed the oil 2x under my ownership to ensure that there are no issues.

I am certainly going to regret selling as this car has the best of everything and no expense spared. Yes it may need a rebuild from Kratos (which would be under 2k) or you can swap out for PURES or whatever your heart desires.

I'm happy to post videos on my end as well as additional interior pictures asap.

Up for sale is my 2016 F80 M3
**Will upload some interior pics shortly, can't find any good ones on my phone
I’ve had this car since April 2016 and it has been a blast. I’m sure a few of you know me from this forum (featured a few months back) and all that’s done to the car. No corners have been cut, all of the best parts have been used. Motor was built because cylinder 3 rod was bent. I’m posting it for sale because I am simply just ready to move on after 5 years. I am the 2nd owner [...]
Did this ever sell?