View Single Post
      05-03-2023, 09:28 PM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami sukehiro View Post
Because of my upcoming move to the bay area, I decided I will be cancelling my order for the g80 m3 especially since I'm #4 on the waitlist and the wait just doesn't fit my timeline at all (and I'll also be not killing my wallet C: ).

I still want an M3 so I'm looking at f80 m3s now, preferably the 2018 model year since I'd like the latest of this generation.

(From briefly looking at the ordering guide) I'm looking for a fully loaded model with respect to the competition + executive + driver assistance pkg + DCT. I'd also prefer to get the blind spot detection + carplay. Is this possible in today's market? I would prefer to be somewhere in the $60ks with < 30k miles. I've seen some people saying they've been able to get a CPO with < 25k miles in the 60ks.

This would be my first car and thus also my first used car so is there anything I should know before buying? The main thing I've heard is to look for CPO models so I can have some sort of manufacture warranty. Also, any specific sites or places that I should be looking from? Right now I've started to briefly browse cars.com and similar sites.
F80 is better anyway. Wise choice.
Appreciate 0